I'm done with this server
Goodbye.
TL;DR

goodbye, you were a minge whenever i saw you anyway!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • NotSep
Farewell..Wish you all the best.
A more fitting signature. 
I like how you was contra farming while being part of the government protecting the president
The following 6 users Like Temar's post:
  • Ciryl, GeorgeTheBoy, DoomDude1, Adamantite, Hungames, York
Actions come with consequences, that's just the way of life.
If you are leaving, leave in peace. Don't start insulting people because you just blew your chance of ever getting liked here (I bet you'll come back with your sorry ass).
The following 1 user Likes Victorinox's post:
  • LoneWolf
What Victorinox said, if you're going to leave then leave with good grace, and you clearly were banned for a reason.

Goodbye.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Leaving Fearless cause you got raided by a bunch of contraband busters? Then acting two faced on me, saying you love me to avoid a ban? You broke fearRP while basing in the main city street, crystal clear violations of the rules.

Sad but up to you.
Goodbye, I don't like to see anyone go, so I hope you return back and learn from the ban though. Up to you. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
You say you quit... but you would most likely get over it, you're just mad about recent events but I can assure you that you would most likely come back within two days or so. Also I don't like the fact the Admin(s) did not warn you about having contraband in a PassiveRP zone- but decides to raid you instead.
Wait, so..

1. You had Contraband in the Offices
2. You had Contraband while working for the President
3. You broke FearRP (judging by your ban)

And you're the one complaining?
The following 5 users Like GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • DoomDude1, Megsy, NotSep, Adamantite, Hungames