Unban Request
Shocked 
Your name: Westy

Your ban ID: 37108

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Chair abuse, Calling someone a f***y American.

Involved: Oddbal94, Kulthro

Why we should unban you: Firstly, the ban for chair abuse was unfair. I only refused to get out of the chair because it was a random raid. He had no legitimate reason to raid me.
As for the other part of the ban, I believe that the length of the ban is unfair, I understand that what I said should not go without punishment, but I feel that a ban for a week is too long. What I said was simply a spout of anger and was not intended to offend.
As I am writing this, I have already been banned for three days, what I see as an acceptable amount for what I did.
refused to get out of the chair because it was a random raid. He had no legitimate reason to raid me.

You just admitted to abusing the chair then.

Your ban is just for the acts you did. Calling someone a f*aggy American and furthermore, chair abuse is not something to throw away. You clearly admitted to breaking the rules in the line above in bold.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub