BR
Name of player: Original

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62878351

Time in GMT: 7:54 pm (GMT + 0:00)

Server: v2p

Summary: Punch Whoring

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/DdM2XgyCvAY
I was there and you and another guy were following him around telling him to keep punching people and to spawn props and to break the rules which is against the rules to ask or tell someone to break the rules you followed him around for about 5 mins until he was able to get away from you.
(09-08-2013, 09:47 PM)Nathan Wrote: I was there and you and another guy were following him around telling him to keep punching people and to spawn props and to break the rules which is against the rules to ask or tell someone to break the rules you followed him around for about 5 mins until he was able to get away from you.

Are you kidding me? Show me any evidence of the things you said in your statement! The admins are able to look into the logs so stop lieing.

+Its not the first time look at the other ban requests against him!

You are Herox right? He is your best friend......I know...
What does it matter if we are friends? I was there and either you or the other guy that was there kept saying "go on punch someone, or spawn a prop break the rules, I'm recording! Come on break the rules." I will check later when I am home if I did record it but at the moment I am at school and I am on my phone.
Approved, suspensions have also been issued for melon spamming.