Aznareth perma banned
Your name: Aznareth

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22887446

Banning Admin: Killjoy

Ban Length: Perma

Reason for the ban: Randomly AWPing and tranquing people

Why we should unban you: I did not shoot someone with a AWP because I just did not have one, I tranqued 3 time (the same man) who came in my house randomly because he was getting me really angry.
I hope it's a Misunderstanding.
It's a short text for a perma unban request but I got no warning, no PM or something, just got banned, so I do not really know anything about my ban.
Angel

Azn
Ok, I looked through the logs, I could only find you getting out and holstering your tranq a lot, I ran a search for you getting out an AWP, and nothing showed up, looks like theres been some sort of mistake here, but we'll wait for Killjoy to take a look and reply with his side of things.
So random tranqing and abusing the ammo bug then.
Azn this was my 3rth day at the server and yesterday and today u abuse me with the tranquilizer and randomly arrest me i think that u dont have too much to complain
(06-28-2011, 03:11 AM)Al Capone Wrote: Azn this was my 3rth day at the server and yesterday and today u abuse me with the tranquilizer and randomly arrest me i think that u dont have too much to complain

First time I see your name, I was never cop this week so I don't know what you are talking about.

Killjoy I tranqued Jack not randomly, I gave you the reason, I used my bind dart ammo when I took out my tranq but I was out of dart ammo.
It still abuse bug ammo I admit it, but it was not my intention Nervous

Azn
You don't abuse the bug intentionally ?
And also this: If you use the ammo bug and an admin catches you, or you must have a HUGE ammount of bad luck.
Or you've been doing it alot more often cause I can't believe this is the first time you've done it.
The cance of an admin catching you is really small tbh.
So that also proves that you are now lying to us.
-Signature removed-
(06-28-2011, 06:53 PM)s.J. Wrote: You don't abuse the bug intentionally ?
And also this: If you use the ammo bug and an admin catches you, or you must have a HUGE ammount of bad luck.
The cance of an admin catching you is really small tbh.
So that also proves that you are now lying to us.

I am not lying to you, you are right I got bad luck because I just got perma ban for awping randomly (thing doesn't hapened) and you know the rest.

I have no proof about my intention that's why I admited I abused the bug ammo.

Azn

You always minge with the tranq... You've tranqed me in the middle of the street a few times then jumpedwhored my body :S...

Forgot to mention, you were also not long ago minging with a tranq, where you kept holstering it and bringing it back out while chasing some guy?
(06-28-2011, 09:39 PM)Transmission Wrote: You always minge with the tranq... You've tranqed me in the middle of the street a few times then jumpedwhored my body :S...

I got my tranq the same day I got my ban, and I have never jumpedwhored on a body, I haven't tranqued you, you could ask admin to search it.

Seriously stop post my "fail RP" which never hapened in my unbanrequest.

Azn
People, ONLY post here if you have ACTUAL evidence of him minging or failing, just saying things he did is quite inconclusive, especially if its tranqs, you cant see for sure who tranqs you quite often.