Ban Request (Jesus Nevas)
Name of player: Jesus Nevas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35004344

Time in GMT: 6:00pm (-8gmt)

Server: V33x

Summary: So, I was telling the president that it was failrp to not tell his sru or police force where he was hiding at, and the Jesus Nevas walked up to me and said in local OOC "stfu faggy american". Also when he was president earlier we raided him and he was chair abusing to avoid death, when we had guns pointed at his head telling him to get out he refused. My friend will post those screenshots

Evidence: [Image: AE72A53D08359B15CCAAEFFBD83A1AF7D3E9BED5]
Right. Evidence for Chair Abuse:
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0023_zps67665e9b.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0024_zps50a3499c.jpg]
Evidence for Not Telling Us His Location:
[Image: rp_evocity_v33x0025_zps3bc812b8.jpg]
Evidence for Random Search Warrant: [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0026_zps52f9652a.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0027_zpsdc2eb163.jpg] [Image: rp_evocity_v33x0028_zpsda8d9463.jpg]
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Directly Involved: Add22
What Happened : Random Search Warrant for no other reason than to look inside himself.
What Happened As A result of this : I was attacked by a malicious group of cops with baton's trying to arrest me although i had only a search warrant.
#Chisel My Nisel- What goes around comes around.#
-Zebras in pyjamas'-
Half of the screenshots apply to another president

Search warrant was requested by a cop

There was no reason for the raid as a citizen. And you cut out most of the chat and take parts out of context to try and incriminate them

Oddball, your chat shows a failrp but you aren't making a BR for that?

The only reason you had to raid was a personal grudge, no RP reason
I was the president at the time (Walter White), and I want to make it clear that when I said that i'd demote my entire police force that it was sarcasm, something I mentioned specifically later on (not screenshotted). In addition, I was a dictator at the time and was hiding in a secret bunker. As commander of the SRU I was under no obligation to tell them where I was as I know that a number of them are clumsy and corrupt and would betray my location. I even gave them alternative orders so they had something to do. As it happens I -DID- tell my SRU Sergeant my location, and he was in fact with me, but I have the right to keep my location private, even from the SRU, therefore any accusations of FailRP are BS.
How do half of the screenshots apply to Walter White when he is knocking people out with a taser?
False.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The screenshot 'Evidence for not telling location' is irrelevant and shows nothing. Not only is it for the wrong person, it also shows nothing except an sru asking a for the president's location. There is no evidence showing refusal to share details of his location. The use of this evidence, which is clearly used against the wrong person, shows that this is not a BR for breaking rules, but a BR to get rid of someone that you dislike. All of the screenshots are taken out of context or misused.

As for the evidence of chair abuse, firstly it's not a chair and second the raid was conducted without a reason and through powergaming by Kulthro.
Approved Westy
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub