Unban Request
Your name: EODxChaos

Your ban ID: 37071

Banned by: Pavillion

Reason: Doom forting walkways

Involved: (DWIC) Abella458 Inches Of Fury

Why we should unban you: I put a watchtower/walkway in at the begining of the game and used this message "@ can an admin check my watchtower to check if it counts as a walkway". About 10 minutes later pavilion came and deleted it and banned me. Apparently I was given a warning but I didn't receive one. I did ask an admin to check it first but no admin did anything. I will not use the dupe again, and I just want to play again. Thank you for your time.
I didn't see any @ request from you.

Even so, you shouldn't paste the dupe at all if you believe it could be braking the rules. I received an @ from a player, stating there was a Doom Fort at UM, I responded to see multiple things breaking the rules regarding basing. One of the things was a walkway which was placed by you. Therefore you broke the rules.
Ok I admit I broke the rules and I am sorry. But I believe the ban was unjustified as it said I was given a warning when I never received one. I won't do it again and I've been waiting all day for the server to come back on. Thankyou for your time for reading this and I am sorry for the walkway.
(09-06-2013, 10:38 PM)Pavilion Wrote: I didn't see any @ request from you.

Even so, you shouldn't paste the dupe at all if you believe it could be braking the rules. I received an @ from a player, stating there was a Doom Fort at UM, I responded to see multiple things breaking the rules regarding basing. One of the things was a walkway which was placed by you. Therefore you broke the rules.

Denied for the reasons stated above.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub