Eleventh Regiment
I'm back from vacation so I can be active now Smile
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

Well Andreas is back, I will be drinking the whole next week xD and another week with my parents so see you when the summer holiday is over Sad
**A formal looking note sits on the table**

To the Regiment and whoever else it may concern,

I am sorry to tell you I have to leave the clan. I do not have time to be active with you all and due to me living so far away, I am never ready when you are, rendering me, practically useless. I must leave, it only makes sense. I wish the regiment best luck in the future.
Good luck to everyone in the 11th. I will now hand in my badges.

Apologies and Wishes,
Private D. Alexandrov.

Next to the note lies the uniform and badges worn by me.
*Amongst a pile of paperwork, a badge and gun lies a tape recorder which plays the following message*

I thank you for allowing me to be apart of this regiment. I have benefitted greatly and you have my humble gratitude. I believe my skills must take me elsewhere to help me grow as an individual. I hope to remain friendly with all members who I have affiliated myself with and deemed as my friends. Good luck with the rest.

Thank you.
Nevada

The tape ends
Waddup!

I'm back from my vacations, how did these days go? I see many people left, good luck to you all, and wish we meet again!
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Alright the clan is losing a lot of people because of our inactivity recently.
All members are to report to the server tonight at 8pm (GMT) for a meeting.
Welcome back to all the AFK'ers who have returned.

-Staff Sergeant Storm
Just a suggestion, can we meet at Evo2? More peaceful there, I guess we wouldn't have interruptions if we do so.
I don't have a FL signature...
But look! I have BACON!

[Image: bacon.png]
Meeting successful. Frequency added.
Members who were absent to the meeting should be messaged with the new frequency.
I am happy to announce that Jamie has joined us with the rank of Corporal, and Shaker has joined us with the rank of Private.
Im going to leave, I dont really have any interest in any clans..

Goodbye Smile
Im back after a hard week with party 24/4. And ready to do some business, so could some one just brief me about that meeting?