Eleventh Regiment
But we can claim Bowling?
No, I'm not having the Privates running around burning shit without higher permission.
End of discussion.
OOC

Hello,

I will be off 5 days per week for 3 weeks. I dunno if I will have a computer there but weekends I will be back.

See you.
Guys, sorry for my inactivity (Again) I've had a lot of final school work being done for my A Levels and I have a lot of voluntary work with organising - I'll be back properly this week or next week Smile
Looks like im going to leave the clan. it has been great but i dont think i belong in a clan like this, Sorry.
You sure about this gestapo?
We aren't currently very active because half of the members are away.
If you leave now there will not be much chance of you rejoining.
Yes i have made my final decision.
Sorry for the sudden leave.
Understood, good luck in the future gestapo.
Thank you Smile
***Suddenly, a small letter appears. The letter is decorated with a golden stamp. Inside the letter is a beautiful handwritten note. The description of the note goes as following:

The 11th Regiment

We as Iustitia Humanorum, would like to invite your whole group to become an ally of Iustitia Humanorum.
This means you won't lose your rights as a clan at all. You can perform just as a normal clan, with some of the rules
of Iustitia Humanorum, listed in the Leges Manus et Sociorum.
This is a contract of peace for the people of the 11th Regiment and Iustitia Humanorum, but also to the citizens of EvoCity.
We would appreciate your alliance.

~ Iustitia Humanorum
© Nudelholz