Unban Request
Your name: CaptainzMadness

Your ban ID: 37052

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Reason: Propblocking

Involved: KevinSTGPL

Why we should unban you: I was testing prop's to find some good one's for my bank and that was hugh like I was outisde and it was in there and then wanted to show someone it but at the time I wasn't aware that it was blocking the elevator or that it was gone inside, Then kevin though I just put it there is prop block but I really didn't mean to prop-block Sorry
Captain really was just testing items. He left it there for like, a moment to find his friend to show him, and Kevin just so happen to be there at the time.

In my opinion, Kevin is looking for any reason and all reasons to ban people, given all the BR's hes been putting up. I myself, was falsely accused by Kevin. This, is just another example of him falsely accusing someone.

In my opinion, Kevin should be reprimanded for all his false accusations that hes posted. He should be told to have better evidence and better reasons to post a ban.

VVV Heres an example of a poorly executed BR by Kevin.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid...#pid293405

Something needs to be done about his multiple attempts to ban people, who dont deserve to be banned.

Thanks;
Lily
It isn't a false accusation by Kevin. He was indeed prop blocking, intentional or not.
You are responsible for your props, you should always check if your props are blocking any entrances or exits.
I am so sorry it justed I was out the door and over the other side of the road, I am very sorry about this
(09-05-2013, 08:01 PM)Shadow Wrote: It isn't a false accusation by Kevin. He was indeed prop blocking, intentional or not.
You are responsible for your props, you should always check if your props are blocking any entrances or exits.

A rule was violated, appeal denied.