Un-Blacklist me?
Your name: (Cpt Rambi)

Your blacklist ID: (17511)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46715967

Reason: (So since playing on city rp I have seen numerous amounts of people try to drive their cars into the nexus building. Yeah everyone thought it was funny and had fun. BUT when I try it, guess what? I get blacklisted from my car! Then when I try and tell the admin, (pavilion) he just kicks me from the game. Could you please un-blacklist me please. Thanks)

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL:M] Pavilion

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Because everyone who did it before wasn't banned and neither were the people helping me.
Let's see.

I was walking, to see someone trying to ram their way through the doors into the nexus. I no-clipped over and it was you. I issue a blacklist for FailRP. Just because other people break the rules, doesn't allow you to.

Secondly, the reason you was kicked, was because you constantly send useless @ calls telling me you should be blacklisted because other players have done it.
(09-07-2013, 10:47 AM)Pavilion Wrote: Let's see.

I was walking, to see someone trying to ram their way through the doors into the nexus. I no-clipped over and it was you. I issue a blacklist for FailRP. Just because other people break the rules, doesn't allow you to.

Secondly, the reason you was kicked, was because you constantly send useless @ calls telling me you should be blacklisted because other players have done it.

You didn't offer me a warning? Neither did you ban any of the other people helping me?
'Other people did it' is not a reason to dispute your punishment.
(09-08-2013, 12:34 PM)Termin Wrote: 'Other people did it' is not a reason to dispute your punishment.

Ok, I dont care about that bit, im just annoyed that i didn't get a warning?
We are not required to give warnings, if we don't have time or it is more efficient to issue a punishment without it then we will.
What you did was complete FailRP, you was knowingly breaking the rules and received a blacklist because of that, and not a warning.
Fail RP, straight and true.

Blacklist will stand as issued.