9jakub9 (this is long please take your time and read)
Your name: [PL] The Man With No Name

Your ban ID: I had many bans

Banned by: A lot of admins banned me

Reason: For everything bad i've done

Involved: Everyone who's gameplay was either destroyed or interrupted by my idiocy.

Why we should unban you:

It has been about a year since i last played on the server, it was the best server on Gmod for me because you could build, raid and rp, it was an all-in-one, but then i started playing with the wrong players, they were much older than me and they impressed me with their glitching skills.

I was blinded with everything they had to offer and i didn't care about anybody else, i had to know how to do theese glitches and practise them and this lead me to being warned and banned many times on many servers including FL:RP, i loved this server, other RP servers are nothing compared to this, there you can't build a second without getting RDMed, recently i got banned on one server for placing RP roadblocks to avoid getting ran over while building and i refused to remove it, on FL:RP that would not happen because i seen how builders were rping on the server. I know i minged and had warnings and bans and hell i deserved every single ban i had but now i have changed, i realised how annoying it is if someone is ruining my gameplay so i stopped doing it to others.

I am a totally different person now, i am older and more mature, i donated many times to FL:RP not only for the money, i wouldn't donate on any random DarpRP server, all i want is to play on FL:RP once more, with my friends and without minging or the mingebags that i used to play it, i know i already had a probation, in that period i joined with the minges and ruined my reputation but as i said i am a different person, i am 15 and not the 12 - 13 year old minge that i was so please consider this application, if you make up your mind and let me on the server then please either ignore my ban list or delete it, i don't want to have annything to o with the past i don't like, thanks and sorry for causing trouble in the past.

Also they showed me every glitch possible on the server and i am ready to privately send the information to an admin so please contact me, the reason i need it private is because this is some crucial stuff that can crash the server and give players an advantage.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
You should split it up in diffrent parts with spaces between makes it easier to read.

Not involved, warned.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
(09-04-2013, 08:11 PM)zacke2 Wrote: You should split it up in diffrent parts with spaces between makes it easier to read.

Good point, thanks alot.
Won't you mind being nice and giving me some Reputation...please???

[Image: wZVni.png]
Its been roughly six months since your last ban. I don't quite see how in the span of six months you matured and became this wonderful human being. Then add the fact we have zero tolerance on any glitches or bugs, I don't quite see a reason for you to be unbanned.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Posting a list of glitches in public is definitely not a sign of maturity or willingness to comply with our rules and regulations.