UnBan Request
Your name: QATAR948

Your ban ID: (37035

Banned by: Temar

Reason: hat happen is iwas getting chase
then cop get out his car and point gun in me iwas stuck and there 2 cars hit police officer car who was behind my car so it crash my car and cdm him by worng irun from my car befor other officer relaize that iam criminal iwas just jump from roadblock and they jsut show there weopnes irun fast ican its was between me and nearest cop 50 M
iknow its not fearrp becuase there was big distnace that ican run and if they point gun @ me first and tell me stop iwas goin stop but they were to late so irun and igot ban :/
iknow fearp mean whene some 1 point gun on you and you front him but if you run away befor he but his gun out and there was big distence between you and him its ok to run :/ that iknow

Involved: a
Why we should unban you: Because iwas getting alot of chas and ienter jail and cop stop me alot and didinot know its fearp if iknow iwas jsut goin stop but ifind big distence so irun :/
Are you sure? Just because by the sounds of it, a cop was only a couple of meters away from you.

If its any easier for you, you may use your language here.

إذا كان أي أسهل، يمكنك استخدام لغتك هنا.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(09-05-2013, 03:44 AM)Grub Wrote: Are you sure? Just because by the sounds of it, a cop was only a couple of meters away from you.

If its any easier for you, you may use your language here.

إذا كان أي أسهل، يمكنك استخدام لغتك هنا.

he can was like more then 50 M away then me and google dont translate arabic to english so good
شكرا
Pending further investigation. Thank you for your time.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
the fact that I included CDM in the reason, means i saw it as your fault for his death
and other cop or cops wasnt that far away
denied