Beyond Belief...
I was just watching "Beyond Belief - Fact or Fiction" and it's basically a show that shows 5 - 4 stories. And some are true, and some are false. (A bit like 2 Truths 1 Lie, but they may all be true, may all be false or a bit of both.) And you guess which is which, some are insanely obviouse either way. But their were two stories that interested me the most. Here they are...

The Guardian:

Two brothers, living with their religious mum. One brother, loves sports. Especially basketball. He was called James. (I forgot their names so I will give them names so it's less confusing.) And then there was his nerdy brother, called Pattison who did brilliantly in school, but alike his brother, he liked basketball to.

One day, they set off for school, and James managed to convince his mother he could stay out before dark at the basketball courts. And so they did, after school they headed down there, and at 5pm came a big, tall, thin but muscley basketball player, who came down at exactly 5pm everyday. He was called "Big Bill". He used to be a remarkable basketball player, until a car accident damaged his knee, he could still play. But not for any teams due to the injury was to severe.

Big Bill was shooting hoops, and the two brothers were watching in amazement. Later on in the evening, the two brothers were the only two people at the basketball courts. They were soon to be late home, and Pattison got worried. "Were already late, can you just go?" he said, but James refused. "Nah, mum gets home later on, at around 7. It's 6pm now, we got plenty of time." he exclaimed. But Pattison left anyway. "I don't care, I am going home. You can stay if you want to." about 10 minutes later...

James was still shooting at the hoop, getting all of them in. His last shot before he was about to head home. It was a dogdy one, and bounced off the ring and down by the fence. He turned to pick it up when a man put his foot on the ball. "Hey! That's my ball." said James. "Oh, this ball? Well, pay for it. Then you can have it back." to which point the man pulled out a knife, and a friend came to his side.

"Empty out your pockets!" the man yelled. As he was about to do so, Big Bill aproached them, "What's going on here?" he asked. "No-nothing..." said the man. "Well, give him back his ball then" And the man tosses the ball to James. "Now, scramp!" shouted Big Bill. Both of the men ran for it, and so did James. He got home and explained the whole story to his mum, and brother.

The next day, his brother convinced James to tell Big Bill "Thank you." and so he did, at 5pm. The next day, after school. The two brothers walked up to Big Bill. "Hey, thanks." said James, politely. "Thanks for..what?" Big Bill asked, "Thanks for saving me, you know. From the two guys with the knives? At around 6:30." James said, confused. "Ermm, sorry man. Have you ever seen me out passed 5pm?" the two brothers looked at eachother, confused. "Err, but-" when James was interupted. "Sorry man, you have the wrong person." and Big Bill went back to shooting hoops.

The two brothers walked home, puzzled, "I was so sure it was him! It was exactly like him, with the knee bandage and everything, even the glasses!" later on, Big Bill even had an aliby, that he was at work. After 6:00pm.

And that turned out to be a true story...I tried looking the rest of it up, for more facts. But I couldn't find anything. The other story though, I won't post today. But if you guys enjoyed this one and would like the other one to, just ask.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
If The Gaurdian wrote them then they are all wrong
(06-26-2011, 06:32 PM)Dryblood Wrote: If The Gaurdian wrote them then they are all wrong

No, the guardian did not write them.

(06-26-2011, 06:35 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 06:32 PM)Dryblood Wrote: If The Gaurdian wrote them then they are all wrong

Then why does it say The Gaurdian at the top? XD
(06-26-2011, 06:36 PM)Dryblood Wrote:
(06-26-2011, 06:35 PM)Small Bear Wrote:

Then why does it say The Gaurdian at the top? XD

Because that was the name of the story, in the episode it said "Was it a guardian sent down in the form of Big bill to help him?" So that was the name of the story, "The Guardian."

On a side note, what's wrong with The Guardian? (as in the newspaper)

It's a great paper Tounge
That was a cool story actually, I want the other one.
(06-27-2011, 09:41 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: That was a cool story actually, I want the other one.

Ok, sure. Will post it later on.