Ban Request - [FL:RP] JakubW, Logger14 (FailRP)
Exclamation 
Name of player: [FL:RP] JakubW, Logger14

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42606324, STEAM_0:1:45769964

Time in GMT: gmt+2 athens greece, right now gmt+3 due to dst

Server: V2P

Summary: So it started from posting stupid laws from JakubW, who used my OOC name to ban me from the city completely for no reason, when i asked for it, he answered that it's because i am noob and 7-years old, you can see everything on the chat - that he did it just because he hates me, his laws were a complete FailRP. Later, when he changed his job, his another friend Logger14 became a president and did same law, evidence shows everything. He banned EVERYTHING, shops aswell, thus blocking all passive rps for completely no reason.

Evidence:

[Image: 2013_09_01_00001.jpg] [Image: 2013_09_01_00002.jpg] [Image: 2013_09_01_00003.jpg]

ANOTHER THING: Do NOT post here unless you are involved, in that case no one is involved besides me, JakubW, Logger14 and staff members. I demand warnings for everyone else posting here, most likely his friends are going to do that.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Cry some more! :X
I'm witness... But it's not Fail RP... Pres can write "Player is Illegal" It's not Fail RP | Look for Server rules and leater write BR...
Kevin is right. And really how old are you?? 7?
No, you are not a freaking witness, you are walking around with your friends like lovebirds. I told you that you are not involved, well by thinking like you everyone who were on the server that time could post here. As i said in red colour, you are not involved, only i am, Logger14 and JakubW.

(09-01-2013, 10:48 AM)Logger14 Wrote: Kevin is right. And really how old are you?? 7?

So this was your argument to ban me? You just proved how FailRP president you were. I am 2. Thank you.

(09-01-2013, 10:45 AM)DaroPL Wrote: Cry some more! :X

If someone is really 7 here, it must be you, no one older than that is posting such retarded posts.

(09-01-2013, 10:45 AM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: I'm witness... But it's not Fail RP... Pres can write "Player is Illegal" It's not Fail RP | Look for Server rules and leater write BR...

He can do that only with sufficient reason, logs can be checked and they will clearly say that he banned me without reason, and responded for my question that it's because i am noob and 7 years old. YOU should really re-read the server rules, with so many hours, you should already know that.
Ahh... Ok , I don't know this... Meybe it's rly. Bad reason...
(09-01-2013, 11:12 AM)Volimius Wrote: If someone is really 7 here, it must be you, no one older than that is posting such retarded posts.
I didn't said anything about your 10 years old kid.
(09-03-2013, 01:27 PM)DaroPL Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 11:12 AM)Volimius Wrote: If someone is really 7 here, it must be you, no one older than that is posting such retarded posts.
I didn't said anything about your 10 years old kid.

About you*, you mean, i truly believe atleast, from what you said right now = i have a 10 years old kid. Also, you got already warned for posting without being involved, is something wrong with you that you still don't understand you are not allowed to post here?
Daro is writing where he pleases.
No, actually daro is writing when he is completely stupid, trying to be funny, but actually avoiding the warning. Bad boy, but no one cares about you here, you are just bumping my thread.