Unban Request for Permanent Ban
Your name: Sideways

Your ban ID: 20346

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Creating faded prop near BP to spaz cars

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I've been banned for almost a year now and I feel that time is a healer. I've had plenty of time to reflect on the stupidity of my previous actions as a minge and I feel like I've really grown up from what I was before.

This server is one of the most RP-orientated servers I have ever played and it's what I miss most about this server. I feel like I've contributed a good amount of passive-RP in the past and I wish to contribute more of that to this server within the near-future.

I realise how unlikely it is to be able to successfully appeal a permanent ban. However, I feel like, after an entire year, I have really grown up and deserve a second chance for my previous actions.
Your last two bans showcase you didn't really care for the community. I understand a year is a long time, but your ban history is something to consider.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I realise my previous actions reflect on the type of individual I can be. To be honest, after playing the server for at least a considerable amount of hours per day I was getting bored with the server to the point where I would take part in less role-play and instead mess around with the game and its physics in general (for example, messing around with props and tools). I wasn't trying to harm the community with my minge-like behavior, however you could say I was caring less and less for the community at that point.

However, a year has passed and I truly regret the stupidity of my actions - I now understand how immature my actions were. I now understand how I should take responsibility for how I affect the community and not just my own ban records. Fearless was the only server I played at the time, but now I play a variety of different servers. If I'm feeling bored with RP I understand I need to take responsibility for my potential actions and switch servers to my current interests. If I feel like messing around with the game and its physics I'll switch to a sandbox server.

I want to get back into the world of Fearless for its amazing RP and community. Through a whole year I've had time to realise how I've taken those valuable qualities for granted through comparison of other RP servers such as DarkRP, etc. I truly believe I deserve a second chance to just show the Fearless community how much I've matured and to what I can bring to the server.
I'm willing to drop your ban to four months under the pretense you'll treat our servers with a lot of respect. On that note, this will also mean you'll be on your last chance. If you stick to your word, you'll have no problem. If you don't, out the door you go. Simple as that.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Thank you. I won't let you down.

See you in four months.
Reduced to 3 Months, 18 days
so its up for Christmas Cheese
Approved