Unban-Royce Faustin
Exclamation 
Your name:<[ERP]>Mr.Faustin82

Your ban ID:36854

Banned by:[FL] Aviator

Reason:Breaking NLR

Why we should unban you:
I was not breaking NLR, I waited until it said 5 minutes on the NLR clock, you can go check, I wan about to go back down, but just in time my clock hit 5 minutes.

-I know this is short but I don't have any proof or anything else to say.
Not involved, warned.
(08-31-2013, 07:46 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote: Unban him! He is a good Roleplayer really!
Why, Thank you
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned again.
(08-31-2013, 08:02 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 07:52 PM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:
(08-31-2013, 07:46 PM)Alexandrovich Wrote: Unban him! He is a good Roleplayer really!
Why, Thank you

It's the truth. Luckily you're 6 day banned I'm permabanned D:

Hey, if you get Unbanned, do you want to play with me on Fearless, but if you don't, we can play on *** Smile
And again.
Why did you go back?

Also,
Do not post in Courthouse threads if you are not involved.
Because the president was being hostaged and as my job as SRU i have to protect the president.
So you used information from your past life to go back?
Hello,

All of the events which occurred yesterday on V33X were observed by me personally and also several other staff members, who were Narcotic, DoomDude1 and Pavilion. After reading your summary, I will now provide evidence to show how you broke new life rule.

During the ETAS raid on Nexus yesterday at about 7:15PM and ongoing to your suspension time at 7:40PM, I was observing for users breaking rules, particularly the new life rule.

After checking the logs multiple times, I finally came to the conclusion to suspend you for your breach of the new life rule.

I will now post evidence via server logs confirming you breaking new life rule.

Server Logs Wrote:[19:35:47] [FL] Narcotic (STEAM_0:1:69849814) Killed: <[ERP]> Mr.Faustin82 (STEAM_0:0:27097335) using weapon_mad_ak47. //This shows your death from Narcotic at the top of the Nexus.//
[19:36:09] <[ERP]> Mr.Faustin82 (STEAM_0:0:27097335) has spawned as Strategic Response Unit.
[19:40:28] [FL] Narcotic (STEAM_0:1:69849814) Killed: <[ERP]> Mr.Faustin82 (STEAM_0:0:27097335) using weapon_mad_ak47. //This shows you being killed by Narcotic again at the top of the Nexus. This is exactly 4 minutes and 41 seconds after your first death.//

4 minutes and 41 seconds may sound like we are arguing over a small amount of time, nonetheless it is still before your five minutes allowed. In my opinion, with 19 seconds before the designated return to your death area doesn't bother me too much. After all it is nineteen seconds. The issue lies with your intention of going up the elevator to fight again despite your five minute timer not being completed. You would have been breaking NLR as you stepped into that elevator and began going up, with your weapon drawn. In addition, you did use the information from your past life to return to the top floor of Nexus.

The recommended solution to this, is to remain dead for the adequate time, five minutes or to spawn but remain in your spawn location (2nd floor of Nexus) or exit the building as soon as possible.

To conclude, after reviewing the evidence from the server logs and observing the events on V33X last night, the suspension issued was just.
Regards,
aviator