Unfair Ban
[b]Your name: [FL:RP] [GiB] BEAST

[b]Your ban ID: 36851

[b]Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

[b]Reason: FearRP

[b]Involved: I dont know there names it was all admins on server who were raiding pres

[b]Why we should unban you: because when they said get down on the floor i got down on the floor and acted scared... and when thay said go away i want to the lift to go down and as i click lift button i get banned? i did what they said and acted scared! soo why was i banned?
thanks. also it says dont make unban request if under 24hr but mine is 24hr is that ok..? i was not sure not clear enough (or im too stupid) but thanks for reading.
Blatant lie. You had some five people screaming at you to go in the corner and get down on the ground, you ran two circles around the elevator and then proceeded to spam the button.
Three of us clearly stated "get out of the lift" over and over. You ran around the lift screaming your head off disobeying this order whilst a gun was directed at you, therefore you have broken fear RP.
dude i went in corner and crouched facing wall, then i heard somone say GO GO NOW OR DIE so i went to lift button to go down.... i swair i am not lieing

you said to LEAVE NOW AND GO so i went to lift button to go thats what you said (or atleast one of you must have said)

it was hard to understand what you were saying i have to admit there were loads of you shouting at me all at same time, all i could work out you were saying was what i said above!

(08-31-2013, 05:52 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Blatant lie. You had some five people screaming at you to go in the corner and get down on the ground, you ran two circles around the elevator and then proceeded to spam the button.
i dont know if you get notified of what i just posted but please look, i honestly swear that's what happened or i heard. i am not lieing please read what i just posted before this reply
Denied.

Ban under 24hours.

"Blatant lie. You had some five people screaming at you to go in the corner and get down on the ground, you ran two circles around the elevator and then proceeded to spam the button."

Please take the time to sit down and read the rules. This is an obvious FearRP break.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub