[EVENT] Chemical disaster and city siege
A weekend would be great, the academy is taking all of my time.
Currently i am having problems with my computer, maybe i will not be able to play games about 4-5 days.

EDIT : My computer is fixed.
When will we be doing this... You havent changed the time or date...
Did I help you... Then Give Me Rep+

Also, search for me on youtube... www.youtube.com/user/Minitankpr

[Image: Zh9Ig-89-5EiKmKKKCps5jWXF22rlJX95VDP0Y_L...JNTBk=s170]
Patience.
Name: Tandy™
Hours: 327
RP points: 3
Define /me: A /me command is an action you do, for example, /me picks up the beer can and throws it at the officer.
Define /it: /it can be to describe a sound, image, or text for example /it
**DING DONG**
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?:Of course, i love serious RP and passive RP.
Re-type the event date: N/A
Do you agree to the rules of the event?:
Yes, and i have read them 3 times now.

Character name: Andrew Trinko
Occupation: [Before it all happened] Andrew used to work as a fisherman and sold fish for a liivng.
Brief story: Andrew Trinko's parents died when he was 2 years old, His parents owed the Corleones money and....Well, didn't pay for it. The corleones broke into his house and shot both of his parents dead while making him watch, he was always fascinated by Airplanes, how they worked, how the flew. So he got himself a job at a jet engine factory. He now lives in the slums of EvoCity.
Any attributes that are realistic? Strong, Determined, Good knowledge of electronics and engines.
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Engineer, if possible. [Engineer, as in lots of toolboxes to fix things.]
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one?I'd like a trailer.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Name: ĐarkN00b
Hours: 1018
RP points: 11
Define /me: Command used to describe/show actions that me/you are doing.
Define /it: Command that is used to describe what is happening
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes, i can.
Re-type the event date: 6:00 (GMT) of 7. september
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes

Character name: John Vit
Brief story: He was studying on high school of medicine when he was done there noone accepted him to the job because slots was full. Then he decided to be mechanic. After 4years he earned enough skills and experience to repair almost everything.
Any attributes that are realistic? Medicine skills (low).
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? (e.g. doctor, hunter) Doctor
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? -
It's dead then ever, but I really want this event to happen!
So come on people! sign up if You want a great Roleplaying experience!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
(09-07-2013, 01:06 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Event is cancelled, re-scheduled for a later date due to not being sure about server stability and a few people who can't attend. I will re-announce a date in a good time before.
(11-27-2013, 08:09 AM)Verzyn Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 01:06 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Event is cancelled, re-scheduled for a later date due to not being sure about server stability and a few people who can't attend. I will re-announce a date in a good time before.
The Stability of the server is fine for now, and a few people who can't attend should probably note their GMT to simplify Narcotic's problem with the date and time, for example my GMT is +2 and I'm almost always able to attend, especially on weekends.
And yet the more people will be able to attend, the better.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Name: Ozman.
Hours: 502.
RP points: 3.
Define /me: /me Is used to describe things you are doing. (/me throws the calculator)
Define /it: /it is used to describe things like sounds and items. (/it The calculator flies through the air)
Can you roleplay seriously, slow paced and realisticly?: Yes.
Re-type the event date: Unknown
Do you agree to the rules of the event?: Yes, I do.

Character name: Vladimir Ozmanov
Brief story: Vladimir Ozmanov was born in Evocity, 2004. His great grandparents fled Kiev in 1941, a week before the Nazi occupation of Kiev. They fled to Evocity and oppened a pharmacy. 83 years later, Vladimir became the owner of the shop. In 2052 it was destroyed by Ukrainian bombers, and his family and friends were killed with Nerve gas. He doesn't has a real home, he lives in a small hut and tries to survive by doing chores for anyone who needs him.
Any attributes that are realistic? Poor, (Will help you if you have food for him), Knowledge of medicines
Any attributes, perks you'd like your character to be approved to do/have? No
Do you wish to purchase a property? If so, which one? Nope