Name of player: TheGhostFreak (ImGonnieDieForYou). LordKeske

SteamID:
TheGhostFreak: STEAM_0:0:51662349
LordKeske: STEAM_0:0:50323434

Time in GMT: 1:20 pm

Server: v2p

Summary:

---Read before you watch the video---
So I was SRU and I wanted to arrest TheGhostFreak's friend because he passed the AOS line. When I tazed him TheGhostFreak woke him up. Then I tazed again, I cuffed and he woke him up and uncuffed him. After that I got demoted for 'Random Taze' wich is bullshit but president didnt know. After I respawned TheGhostFreak ran towards me tazed me and wanted to revenge arrest me for the Trespassing. That is what I got on record.

----------

In the end the other president stopped and LordKeske goes president and powergames to give me a warrant. thats the part where I say to kevin to kill him

You might also see Pavilion joining but the server crashed when he joined.

Evidence:
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!
You were treespassing, i spoke to you and you didnt reacted. Then you start running fast to the citizien spawn ( LordKekse is my witness), i tazered you and finally i had to uncuff you because the president was afk. Thats no reason for a Ban Request!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
I got demoted. When I respawned you ran towards me. Tazed me and thats when I started recording
You can tell the lie how often you want, i told the truth and LordKekse is my witness.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:51662349&b=8]
Feel free to give me some +rep if you want.
Sure. Your lieing here.
In favour of Joram. Makes no sense why he is being arrested for tresspassing when he is at civ spawn? That is not going as NLR either.
I would like this to be reviewed...
Approved, logs show around 20 seconds passing between his spawn and him being tazed/handcuffed. NOT enough time to run there and back.