Br on Kevinstgpl
Name of player: KevinSTGPL

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31582139

Time in GMT: 18:30

Server: v2p

Summary: Okay so the whole story began when i just joined the server and there seems to be a random tranqer , so after all JakubW got tranqed and KevinSTGPL ran him over and it seems jakubW gave him permission to do that ( thats already 1 rules broken ) . So after a while kevin started to threat me with go on do a br on me go and he literally made me angry and he tried to cdm me. So later i came back and shot him with a awp in his head to kill him. He switched to Sru and came just right to me and handcuffed me and warranted me for randomly shooting at people. And here before his friend jakubW shooted at yoloswaggins because i killed Kevin. I have a record of the random arrest and logs can see jakub tried to shoot yolo and that kevin changed his job to arrest me

Edit1 : Yoloswaggins got banned before for cdming some1 while he was stuck ( the guy gave him permission aswell )
Edit2 : picture : http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/6127...D9AD61341/

Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=173953037
+1 for evidence.
I don't really know what's going on there, but this evidence is just sru sergeant talking, police chief standing near car and man in suit. So ban req is invalid.
<Laught> It's false... You random shooting to citizens... I have Evidance...
1.You random stole my car...
2.You were writing rude stuff about me...
3.You random killing me...
4.You random raiding random base for SRU... (Not have warrent <use keaypad cracker>)

Evidence:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m780anb274zka6...78o0sflxko

- Kevin
(08-29-2013, 05:23 PM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: <Laught> It's false... You random shooting to citizens... I have Evidance...
1.You random stole my car...
2.You were writing rude stuff about me...
3.You random killing me...
4.You random raiding random base for SRU... (Not have warrent <use keaypad cracker>)

Evidence:

http://www.mediafire.com/?m780anb274zka6...78o0sflxko

- Kevin
The owner of this folder has not added any files. thats the 1st thing but the 2nd all of your things are just lies lies and more lies , i have maybe played once a sru in my whole playing time and that was on v2d. i didn't random kill you you were being rude at me via mic , because you did that we shot you we took your car and brought it to our place so i dont see any random things happening . and where did i randomly shoot citizen if i may ask if u have the evidence and its correct i can be banned yes but i don't remember me such a horrible thing and you know bringing false evidence or saying false statements can lead to a permanent ban so i should care with what u're saying.

(08-29-2013, 04:49 PM)DaroPL Wrote: +1 for evidence.
I don't really know what's going on there, but this evidence is just sru sergeant talking, police chief standing near car and man in suit. So ban req is invalid.

Can u stop already u don't have anything to do with this u're just his friend and trying to help him out of his request so please stay out of this.
It's false... I have more evidence... I wait for admin answer
(08-29-2013, 08:28 PM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: It's false... I have more evidence... I wait for admin answer

What's false? log says everything . And don't forget telling false information can lead to a permanent suspension so i should care with what you're saying
Exactly! So , please watch out YOU... I have more reliable evidence... And also logs are switching my innocence...
I'm just trying to tell you that you have "n00B" evidence. Admin can't do shit with this picture.
(08-30-2013, 01:59 PM)KevinSTGPL Wrote: Exactly! So , please watch out YOU... I have more reliable evidence... And also logs are switching my innocence...

(08-30-2013, 02:02 PM)DaroPL Wrote: I'm just trying to tell you that you have "n00B" evidence. Admin can't do shit with this picture.

Okay so first of all i dont see any evidence. 2nd Daro this is the 2nd time you dont have anything to do with this ban request so stay out of it. and the picture does say enough since it checkable on the logs.
You guys stop instulting eachother. If someone wants to react they can. Freedom of speech
[Image: 8KO1g8f.png]
+rep AwestruckBullet for this awesome signature!