With it.
[Image: 5y9x.jpg]
[Image: 6gwl.jpg]

Without it.

[Image: ldag.jpg]
[Image: fx2f.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
-_- The door inside was open i couldn't close it thats why i made a fading door.

-_- I couldn't close the door inside but when you raided me i raged quited and then the door proboly closed becouse no one owns it, and you raided me as a cop without a search warrant. I figured it was a church and i couldnt close the door but when i furst bought it it was closed but was innposibel after that.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
(08-29-2013, 05:34 AM)zacke2 Wrote: -_- The door inside was open i couldn't close it thats why i made a fading door.

-_- I couldn't close the door inside but when you raided me i raged quited and then the door proboly closed becouse no one owns it, and you raided me as a cop without a search warrant. I figured it was a church and i couldnt close the door but when i furst bought it it was closed but was innposibel after that.

I still think this is double dooring since you have an fading door over an already existing door. And no, I did not raid you. I tried to get a search warrant, but I didn't. So I did not raid. I was also let in to your compound.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
You guys teamed with a rebel who cracked it for you-_- he cracked my base...and you guys shot then told us to stand down whene we where dead you are suposed to try and arrest us.
(08-29-2013, 01:11 PM)zacke2 Wrote: You guys teamed with a rebel who cracked it for you-_- he cracked my base...and you guys shot then told us to stand down whene we where dead you are suposed to try and arrest us.

It was completely open! I was lead by the rebels, and as the compund was open, had no gate I were let in legal. I did not try to shot nobody or told them to stand down? You might have mistaken me from someone else.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It doesn't matter if it was open you still need a search warrant. And if you didn't know those rebels was NLR breaking.
(08-30-2013, 06:00 AM)zacke2 Wrote: It doesn't matter if it was open you still need a search warrant. And if you didn't know those rebels was NLR breaking.

The compound where the church is (including the houses) were open. I did NOT walked in to the church. I was outside all the time.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Approved.
Regards,
aviator