Basic radio Procedure
*Before I start I would like to mention that I have missed out many points of "radio procedure" Because I find them too advanced or useless within Fearless RP's*

Part one: Contacting.
This is Part is to teach you how you would contact a "receiver". You must start with the name of the person you are contacting or their *callsign (see chapter 3) Like this "Bob...". Next you must say who you are like this "this is Dave..." so at the moment it would sound like this, "Bob, this is dave...". You must then state you message, Make sure you say it slow and clearly (This bit it purely for RP purposes). It should sound like this "Bob, this is dave, there are hostiles approaching the gate...".

Part two: Ending contact/a message.
This Part is to show you how you will end a message. The most used ways of ending a message are "over" and "out". Now "over" is used when you are expecting an answer For example, if you asked "how many hostiles are there?" you would end your message with "over" like this "Bob this is dave How many hostiles are there? over." where as If you are not expecting an answer such as "Returning to FOB" you would use "out" Like this. "Bob this is Dave returning to FOB. Out." though do not be surprised if your contact replys with a acknowledgment.

Part three: callsigns
This part is to show you how to use callsigns, Callsigns are used to keep the identity of the person or location you are calling a secret and to divert an enemys idea of there purpose for example, if you are are working in close protection and are guarding a book shop giving the exterior guard the callsign "outside" is going to tell an enemy there is a guard outside the shop. callsigns are simple to implement by switching the *name (see part 1) with the callsign given. Like this: "Goldleaf, this is mississipi, how much ammunition is being used per week on average? over".

Part four: answering and acknowledging
This part is to show you how you answer a question and how you acknowledge an answer or fact. Answering a question is like sending the first message more or less. "Mississippi, this is Goldleaf, there are 4 men approaching the front gate armed with automatic weapons. out". "Mississippi" would then have to acknowledge the answer given so the sender know the message was received. Like this "Mississippi, this is Goldleaf, there are 4 men approaching the front gate armed with automatic weapons. out". "Solid copy Goldleaf, back-up is en-route".

*Thank you for reading, if you feel I have left anything out please send me a PM with the information written out in the same format as above but leave you part blank as I may have to move stuff around*

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.