[CLOSED] The Resistance Clan. [UnOfficial]
The Resistance Clan has officially been created. Information about the clan is listed below.

This is a hostile clan. Get in our way and we will take action. We are not afraid to fight. We will roleplay as a mafia-based association. The weapons we use will mostly be AK-47's and MAC-10's. We use nuclear threats to conquer president's that do not treat the people correctly. We are highly armed with Kevlar, weapons, med-kits, etc... We will bribe the president or police force if necessary. We will mostly base at our classified nuclear facility. Anyone who is warned and enters without permission or the correct authority will be executed. We will most likely be driving around Hummers or Lamborghini's. We will alliance with any clan who speaks to me, (Spout), and agrees to our terms of service. We will update on the Clan Discussion page every time we alliance with anyone, enemy anyone, or recruit a new member/member's. If you are a enemy clan, you will be carefully watched by us. We will not KOS. If any of the enemy clan members attempt to raid or kill us, we will not hesitate to get revenge on the clan it's self.

If you would like to join The Resistance, you can comment with the correct format on this post.

Format:

STEAM ID:

In game name:

Associated names: (Optional)

Current Car:

Mic: (Yes or No)

Inventory Weapons: (Optional)

Hours:

Donator: (Yes or No)

Average money in wallet: (Optional)

Additional information: (Optional)

All members who are accepted will be PMed or replied to on there post. After that, anytime in game we see them we will have them join us. All clan members will be treated with extreme respect. Weapons will be occasionally provided with other materials.

Current Members:

[Owner] Spout
[Co-Owner] Gvigs16
[Admin] Spoodermen

You need to add [UnOfficial] Infront of your clan name in this threads subject bar.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Could add more images and information about your divisions etc. Change the colors, it hurts my eyes :p

Good Luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It does look pretty good, if you have access to photoshop, then make some images saying what the subheadings say, make it stant out, but by having loads of different colours in it, one reason, it hurts my eyes, secound reason, makes it look quite unproffetinal.
but quite a good clan base, also back it up with a roleplay story about how the president had been bad to his civilians buy raising the taxes to high or something like than, add a bit of background information, if you know what I mean
good luck though!!
(08-28-2013, 04:35 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Could add more images and information about your divisions etc. Change the colors, it hurts my eyes :p

Good Luck.

Server's down. Sad Would take some epic photo's if I could.
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:49912500

In game name: Tom Whiteley

Associated names: (Optional) Nothing to say.

Current Car: Lokus

Mic: (Yes or No) Yes

Inventory Weapons: (Optional) MP5 Desert eagle (no ammo in desert eagle)

Hours: 43

Donator: (Yes or No) No

Average money in wallet: (Optional) 50,000

Additional information: (Optional) Nothing to say.
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

There has been no activity from this clan for more than 1 month.

This clan will be closed unless there is visible activity in this clan page. You have 3 days to acknowledge this warning and to continue with regular activity.
Regards,
aviator