Poll: Good or Bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
96.08%
49 96.08%
Bad
3.92%
2 3.92%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FearlessRP Launcher
Also lasted version is out 1.3 for now Final until you guys have some nice ideas for it.

It has a video edit menu shortcuts to Screenshots map and Movies map, Start Fraps single and the video comprimator XtoFLV (FreeFLVConverter).

Hope you guys like it Smile

(08-29-2013, 07:32 AM)Kulthro Wrote: Nicely done! I've never gotten into programming so i'd never know how to do this.
Thanks! I may use it.

Well I was 10 and wonder how people makes their programs, so I searched on youtube and taught it all my self Tounge

Cheers!
Mavis Dracula
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • GRiiM
Looks very good, Great job
The following 1 user Likes User 10588's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Great work, I downloaded it right away!
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Very nice job and looks like you put alot of effort into it, keep it up, going to download it right now.

(08-29-2013, 07:56 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: Also lasted version is out 1.3 for now Final until you guys have some nice ideas for it.

It has a video edit menu shortcuts to Screenshots map and Movies map, Start Fraps single and the video comprimator XtoFLV (FreeFLVConverter).

Hope you guys like it Smile

(08-29-2013, 07:32 AM)Kulthro Wrote: Nicely done! I've never gotten into programming so i'd never know how to do this.
Thanks! I may use it.

Well I was 10 and wonder how people makes their programs, so I searched on youtube and teached it all my self Tounge

Cheers!
Mavis Dracula

The one thing i hate is Fraps, there is a better recording software available, called Mirillis Action, you can check it here http://mirillis.com/en/ It has integrated converting and uploading video directly to youtube so you can do all these necessary things just with one software. You could put it and save a lot of time, anyways i am still really satisfied with your launcher.
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • HellShell, De CodeerHeer
The point that I choose for Fraps is due my Graphics Card. All the screen recorders that I try lagg my video card so badly that it is impossible to play on it. Only Fraps doesn't lagg my videocard while recording. That's why I choose for Fraps in my launcher. Even the lowest video card can handle Fraps. Yes it is a littlebit more work to get a Fraps video on youtube. But that's why I created the launcher Wink

Thnx anyway!
this is genius thank you so much Cheese im too lazy to open fraps usually even though it takes to clicks this has solved it xD
[Image: HopeYouLose%27s%20Signature.png]
The following 1 user Likes HopeYouLoseMTD's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
(09-01-2013, 12:38 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: The point that I choose for Fraps is due my Graphics Card. All the screen recorders that I try lagg my video card so badly that it is impossible to play on it. Only Fraps doesn't lagg my videocard while recording. That's why I choose for Fraps in my launcher. Even the lowest video card can handle Fraps. Yes it is a littlebit more work to get a Fraps video on youtube. But that's why I created the launcher Wink

Thnx anyway!

Yes but the point is that Mirillis Aciton uses less memory, therefore it will work better on weaker PCs Smile
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
Nice. I'm assuming you used VB.net?
The following 1 user Likes cnr's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
I used C# to program. But indeed the .NET Framework Tounge

Before I began I never heard of Mirillis. That's why Fraps is included (and a comprimator). I also can make one with Mirillis. I hope it works the same Smile

(09-01-2013, 01:02 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(09-01-2013, 12:38 PM)MavisDracula Wrote: The point that I choose for Fraps is due my Graphics Card. All the screen recorders that I try lagg my video card so badly that it is impossible to play on it. Only Fraps doesn't lagg my videocard while recording. That's why I choose for Fraps in my launcher. Even the lowest video card can handle Fraps. Yes it is a littlebit more work to get a Fraps video on youtube. But that's why I created the launcher Wink

Thnx anyway!

Yes but the point is that Mirillis Aciton uses less memory, therefore it will work better on weaker PCs Smile
So let me get this straight there is a full version of fraps included with the download?

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.