Poll: Good or Bad?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
96.08%
49 96.08%
Bad
3.92%
2 3.92%
Total 51 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FearlessRP Launcher
Comes WITH Fraps content? Great idea but this breeches major copyright laws and copyright issues. Everyone you give this to is breaking the law (unless it is the free fraps).
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-10-2013, 04:00 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Comes WITH Fraps content? Great idea but this breeches major copyright laws and copyright issues. Everyone you give this to is breaking the law (unless it is the free fraps).

Professional_instinct Wrote:You realise that breaches Fraps's Terms of service.

MavisDracula Wrote:Yes I know. But Fraps know that It easy to "hack/cheat" ther registering system and they don't give a sh*t. I also contacted Beepa and they doesn't respond to any subject related to this. I'm still waiting for an answer.

Professional_instinct Wrote:Fair enough.

And again, Still waiting for an answer from Beepa. If this is a big problem I'll update the program without the full version.
You'll have to do it. Even if fraps dont care, everyome who DLed has broken the law and they can all be arrested. gg
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You are dramatizing too much, in my opinion everything is ok enough, no one is promoting pirating here but c'mon.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • NotSep
(08-29-2013, 07:56 AM)MavisDracula Wrote: Also lasted version is out 1.3 for now Final until you guys have some nice ideas for it.

It has a video edit menu shortcuts to Screenshots map and Movies map, Start Fraps single and the video comprimator XtoFLV (FreeFLVConverter).

Hope you guys like it Smile

Cheers!
Mavis Dracula

Wait... It comprimates video in real time while recording? Sounds like an demanding task for lower-end PC's.

(09-13-2013, 10:35 PM)Freezak Wrote: You are dramatizing too much, in my opinion everything is ok enough, no one is promoting pirating here but c'mon.

Well, yes. Mavis' program is bundled with pirated software. He supports his claim by saying (in a nutshell): They've got bad copy protection, they must be ignorant about their software being pirated.. Compare it to games with always online DRM (I'm looking at you SimCity). They literally fucks on costumers who legitematly bought their product, to avoid piracy. Companies being nice to their costumers ends up in this situation.
Great idea! I've heard some bad things about the minging on Fearless (well v33x was mentioned more than fearless), but the fraps option will always come in handy Smile
The following 1 user Likes Rhylane's post:
  • De CodeerHeer
JoyKill Wrote:Wait... It comprimates video in real time while recording? Sounds like an demanding task for lower-end PC's.

Nope, you have to do it after you recorded. If my PC does that task while recording I have a bunch of BSOD's.

--------------------------
Another option is, to remove fraps. And that you have to install fraps manually, And you have to link the program to your installed Fraps. It's only a bit more work for those who want to use my program.
Yeah but it saves breaking the law for many people.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I would recommend putting a disclaimer on the OP that it includes a pirated FRAPs. That way those who don't feel comfortable downloading pirated material can choose not to. (Perhaps adding a FRAPs free version)

I hardly find it a major problem, I'd bet most people on Fearless have pirated something and many would do so regularly.
If I make another installer, which you can choose "Pirated Fraps" or "Free Fraps". That will solve the problem?