New Item "briefcase"
Brick 
I think that there should be a breifcase item.

Usage: Transporting multipel notes or manufactered items.(also good for lawyer rp)

It should only work when you have it in your hand and so it get balanced.(when you change to a diffrent item it will drop items in the briefcase.

It would be realy cool if a guy with a suit walks around with this and if you move to a diffrent home and raid etc this will also help.

I don't realy know if it would be a good functional item but I know it would be good fro looks of rp.

And this will inprove when traiding with a bmd etc(he can manufacter items before you come and give u accese to the breifcase so the trade goes much smoother.)

Sry for bad language.[/size][/font]
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
The following 1 user Likes LIENOSUS's post:
  • NotSep
Wait, fitting a full-sized money printer or drug lab into a briefcase?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
You want a money printer which is the size of a motorcycle to fit into a briefcase?
As long as you can't transport contraband with it: +Support.
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • NotSep, Russkie, Haarek
(08-27-2013, 07:59 PM)Aviator Wrote: As long as you can't transport contraband with it: +Support.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
+support You could also carry money in it and bring it to the gunshop when buying guns or something and no one else can open it but you unless you ass someone to it so they can take the contents.
The following 1 user Likes DudeWutIsDat's post:
  • LIENOSUS
+support If you can't transport contra and you can give access to it like a car or a door so you can make dead-drops.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

+support, U could also transport weed with it. Drugs are small and they fill your inventory veery fast
(08-27-2013, 07:59 PM)Aviator Wrote: As long as you can't transport contraband with it: +Support.
Perhaps small firearms, MAC10 or under. I can see how it could be abused though.

Im down with the notes. +support