Crashdownx Unban Request
My name: crashdownx

My ban ID: 36742

Banned by: [FL] Faustie

Reason: Killing self with prop.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: I killed myself with a prop so my character model would update. I didn't realize that doing this was so frowned upon and should be treated with a 1 week ban. Every minute I know the server is up is another minute put onto the server, I play it as much as I can and I think 1 week is a little harsh, considering I didn't know how bad killing myself with a prop is since the V2P server rarely has an admin on to monitor the people.

Sorry...
Tools/Props Rule Wrote:1. Do not propkill yourself or others.

Literally, rule number one. Number one. Not hard to remember, not a rule specific to this community, in fact it's a rule that most GMod communities use.
(08-27-2013, 06:47 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
Tools/Props Rule Wrote:1. Do not propkill yourself or others.

Literally, rule number one. Number one. Not hard to remember, not a rule specific to this community, in fact it's a rule that most GMod communities use.

I knew propkilling others was a no-no, but myself, really? Just to change my character model?
No. It's a simple rule, easy to follow and remember. You intentionally chose not to, in order to change your model. Would you magically summon an object above your head and kill yourself because you wore the wrong clothes and a bad haircut in real life?

I'll answer that one: No, you wouldn't.