Un-True BR, Shallow Evidence, Extreme Assumtions
Bug 
Your name: [FL:RP]
Your ban ID:36559

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: "Disconnecting During A RP Scenario"

Involved: Myself, FloppySyrup

Why we should unban you: I don't know where to start. Believe it or not I am mentally Distraught from this ban. (Excuse me If it is sloppy as far as description goes) Me and Aviator have a past in my bans. 4 months on a previous ban, In that time of 4 months I did not play Garry's Mod nor any other game in that matter. I am a fluent and very active gamer. When I finish a game I stop playing it, No matter the Multiplayer's rating, Besides games such as 'Garry's Mod" I do not care for Garry's Mod Whatsoever other than CityRP. In any instance You find me playing Garry's Mod I will only be playing Fearless. 8 years I have on my Steam account. Half of this time is spent on Garry's Mod. Half of that time On Garry's Mod is spent on CityRp. And I have spent countless dollars on donating to the server. And I'll be Damned if I get banned over false Accusations against me. I've been banned 2 times for Long periods of time. Due to Thing's that I am Guilty of doing. But I have been trying my hardest to stay steady on the server and not get in trouble. I have been doing that since my previous ban, and now I will explain to You what I was FALSELY accused of. With shallow Evidence. The screenshots show Only 1 disconnect. I will say that I disconnected 2 times. The first time I disconnected I was on the ground tazed. There was Another police officer stepping on me. I will be honest I disconnected that time for 2 reasons. 1 I was in a very bad mood due to the Realization of family affairs with my father. (I joined CityRP to block out the real world and take a break from all that was going on in my personal life.) After hearing this kid Yell at the top of his lungs that "Zordie is jaywalking!!!" A little piece of my well being broke in two. I assumed by his hours he was going to break the rules and and step on me and kill me. I have never been so wrong about him. At the time I had an AWP on me and did not want to loose it. After he tazed me I literately IRL punched my monitor in a fit of rage. After this still extremely mad I Disconnected. After re connecting I spawn and I am immediately tazed surronded by Him and 4 other officers. I realize he is breaking a rule and get even more mad that I previously was. I then disconnect again. I re connect once more and become and SRU. Once I go to confront them at the bottom of the nexus elevator. I am shot by him (He is still a cop) so I had no other choice but to kill him because I myself did not want to die. I Kill him and am immediately shot by 2 of the other officers he was affiliated with. Syrup come back and I continuously state his lack of hours and his rule breaking. I myself broke the rules so I know I had no room to speak but. I in no way harassed them. I simply ask that I can be given a second chance. I apologize to Syrup and Aviator for my actions. I wish for my ban to be Lifted and to be given a sort of Parole. If I break this ANY way I ask to be permanently banned. FOR ANYTHING i do against the rules. Please find it in your heart to help me out and ease my depression a little bit. So I can play my favorite game mode/ game/ server and be with my favorite community. Thank You
Case under review. The bans page is unable load so I can't find the full details of this suspension.
Regards,
aviator
Hello,

After reviewing the ban request, your ban appeal and taking your alibi into account. I will now bring evidence to show the suspension issued was just. In your alibi, you do not deny that you broke our rules.

The ban request which resulted in your suspension from the servers is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36472

With regards to the suspension which was issued with a length of six months which is your fifteenth suspension and also your "last chance".

Zordie Wrote:And I have spent countless dollars on donating to the server.
May I remind you that donating to the Fearless community does not give you immunity from being suspended.

In your summary you admit to breaking the rules which can be shown below:
Zordie Wrote:I will be honest I disconnected that time for 2 reasons

These screenshots provided in the ban request, shows the user proceeding to knock you out and soon after you disconnect from the server.

Screenshot:

Your alibi is similar to that of FloppySyrup's in his ban request.
FloppySyrup Wrote:I and a few of my fellow officers caught him jay walking( A permanent law ) I then talked to him and hand cuffed him and then he disconnected and then reconnected. He did it again and did it a total of 3 times in a row. Then he became a SRU and started yelling at me and saying I was mentally challenged and then killed me as a officer. He kept trying to make fun of me cause I have only 7 hours total played and he began to harass me and a few of the other officers. He then started a demotion for me for saying that jay walking was not a law and that I random tazed him.
This also shows from his view that you wrongfully disconnected from the server during a role-play situation between you and the Police Officer.

In addition to this, the server logs also show you disconnecting from the server.
Server Logs Wrote:[13:36:03] HallMark (STEAM_0:1:71209027) said: /warrant zordie arrest Jay walking
[13:36:07] [FL:RP] Zordie (STEAM_0:0:5913659) Disconnected

To conclude with the evidence present and both alibi's given, I believe the suspension issued was just and fair.
Regards,
aviator
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, [FL:RP] Zordie (STEAM_0:0:5913659), will stand as issued.
Please note, the denial of this ban appeal is due to the evidence provided in the ban request showing a clear rule break, as well as the server logs and the abili's given by both users. The suspension issued was deemed valid.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator