[UN-OFFICIAL] [Pas/Agr] OMEGA Corporation
[Image: omega_1.png]

[Image: 13heit.png]

[Image: vector_book_icon_screenshots_1.png]

[Image: 1heit.png]

OMEGA Corporation is dedicated to protecting the public against any form of threat, all of which are countered with incredible integrity, distinguishing attacks before they happen or escalate. Determined to protect you.

If you witness or suspect an imminent threat, tell us and it will be dealt with. Please do not attempt to resolve the situation yourself. A legal frame-work exists to govern our activities.

[Image: red_book.png]

[Image: 2heit.png]

Information on the corporation is difficult to obtain, however, here is what we do know; it was formed in late 2003, this was supposedly due to a vast number of terror-attacks in their locality. It was a small group made to ensure the well-being of the public in their location. Which could possibly be any-where and every-where.

They aren't very big, but definitely not to be taken lightly. They run where they're at. Many of the occupants are ex-members of bigger agencies, mainly from KGB. Refusing to be employed in the Foreign Intelligence Service, they banded together and created the corporation.

[Image: 118432_matte_grey_square_icon_alphanumeric_infor.png]

[Image: 3heit.png]

We're dedicated to protecting the public from threats, such as; espionage, terrorism, sabotage, activities of agents of foreign powers and actions intended to over-throw or undermine parliamentary democracy by political, industrial or violent means.

We also provide security, and also have a range of experienced and professional builders which can exchange duplication's which promise to meet all of your expectations!

[Image: auction_hammer_icon_judge_law.png]

[Image: 7heit.png]

Respect everybody in the clan, especially those of a higher authority.

Abide by the server rules. We're not responsible for you breaking them.
Depending on the severity, you may be kicked.

Do not trade confidential information, such as the radio frequency.

Do not cause violence in our name without approval and over-sight.

Allowing the public to enter bases of ours without approval from superiors. This counts as giving away confidential information.

Misobey orders or misbehave, especially during operations will lead to a kick.

[Image: My_Weapons_icon.png]

[Image: 6heit.png]

Below, you can see the weapons used by OMEGA Corporation in their operations which take place all over the world. They're used appropriately depending on the situation.

[Image: 10heit.png]

As originally designed, the UMP-45 is chambered for larger cartridges than other sub-machine guns like the MP-5, to provide more stopping power against un-armored targets.

[Image: 11heit.png]

The M4-A1 is a gas-operated, magazine-fed, selective fire, shoulder-fired weapon with a telescoping stock. M4-A1 can be fitted with many accessories, such as night vision devices, suppressors, laser pointers, telescopic sights and bi-pods.

[Image: 8heit.png]

The SIG P2-26 is a full-sized, service-type pistol. It is essentially the same basic design of the SIG P2-20, but developed to use higher capacity, staggered-column magazines in place of the single-column magazines of the P2-20.

[Image: 9heit.png]

The AK-47 is a selective-fire, gas-operated assault rifle. The main advantages of the rifle are its simple design, fairly compact size, and adaptation to mass production.

[Image: 12heit.png]

The US-P is a semi-automatic pistol with a mechanically locked breech using the short recoil method of operation.

[Image: icon_with_question_mark_hi.png]

[Image: 5heit.png]

Selection is difficult, OMEGA Corporation is run by a close-network of well established individuals. This means friends who communicate well with each-other, if you just throw in an application and you have sixty-hours, never donated, only own a TM-P and speak two words in English, don't bother. So if you can break that barrier we will happily accept you in, that being said, you must know how to use a weapon well. It is required.

However, if you wish to apply the template is below. Your application will not be accepted or considered if you do not use it.

PHP Code:
[i][b]Out-Of-Character Information: [/b][/i]
[
b]Steam Name: [/b]
[
b]Previous Bans: [/b]
[
b]Nationality: [/b]
[
b]Age: [/b]
[
b]Time Spent On Server: [/b]
[
b]Roleplay Points: [/b]
[
b]Ex-Clans: [/b]
[
b]Access To Microphone: [/b]

[
i][b]In-Character Information: [/b][/i]
[
b]Name: [/b]
[
b]Age: [/b]
[
b]Nationality: [/b]
[
b]Previous Experience: [/b]
[
b]Why Do You Wish To Join: [/b
A more fitting signature. 
Wow, this looks really nice- I hope you the best of luck on your clan Smile
I really like how all of it looks, and wish you luck on the clan.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Damn, this some high quality shit yo'.
Good luck!
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
Thank you for all very much, for the positive feedback.

It's a shame our clan cannot actually operate at the moment, especially as it's newly formed, due to the servers being down!

However expect to see more of us soon, especially on v33x.
I love the set up! It's truly amazing. Good luck, I see a bright future for you.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Jono
Great work on the first draft of the page, I see no room for improvement, because there is nothing to improve!
The following 2 users Like yarrrs's post:
  • Jono, Floodify
Looks like we are at war, but that's IC. OOCly I love you Pholorian, I hope this war opens up some very good roleplay opportunities throughtout, I'll see you and your men on the field! Cheese
The following 2 users Like Roachy's post:
  • Jono, Barkles
Good luck OMEGA Corporation . ^^
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • Jono
*Official Announcement*

Attention to citizens of Evo-City.
As many of our corporation were aware, our main reason for coming to Evo-City was to dethrone the corporate tyranny of the ‘BlackWatch Corperation’. Now that this threat has been eliminated, our use in this city has minimized, at least for now.

With this in mind, I have decided to move this war to another corporation, far from this city.

Thank you to all those involved in the war on Blackwatch. Although no fighting took place, due to their cowardly antics, and lack of respect and honour for their own corporation, we managed to break their leadership, and they should ultimately fall, and burn.
Signed: [Image: 86900479505271741231_thumb.png]