MONEY BEGGERS
Today on v2d i have witnessed two money beggers.

Dr.Haaaaaaaaaaax

i<3Gmod

Now this may be in the wrong section but i didn't know where else to put this but its kind of support. These two guys are going around asking people for money around about 5k saying they have no car and stuff. Even though i have witnessed one driving a 25k Volks wagon. So they + others are basically defeating the object of the server to RP and earn money, by begging fr it. Now there may be some people who fall for this trick but i hope no one ever does. JUST Remember don't give free money away, unless its for some kind of RP Reason.

Now i understand if any admins take this off the thread but to every one else be-aware of people who ask for money. They are basically trying to scam you for there own will. Do not listen to them. just keep your money.

I hope this thread sorta helped, Thanks

Giving money to 'Beggars' is a choice in my opinion- I ask for a reasonable reason before I start splashing my cash, It's also their choice if they want to 'beg' they might of been doing -Hobo RP- and went around starting to ask for money. It's not a big deal and this thread wasn't really needed.

I believe this is supposed to be in Off-Topic section.
So your saying being a Hobo or a Homeless person is against the rules and they are scamming you? Seriously like Cyrl said, Its choice. I mean if some guy is running around not Role playing and asking for money then yes that's like FailRP but its not scam. Its choice Smile

I hope this post sorta helped, Thanks
Ye i understand, its the fact that they drove into the city in a car (+they were corleones) and there saying here poor:/, its not scamming in most case's but there will be people who fall for these tricks, plus these guys are abusive as well.

If they are being abusive I guess you should have took a couple of screenshots and reported them but just to add, I have around $300,000 worth of items and cash but I sometimes decide to sit on the corner and beg for money for fun. You can build a nice little den made of cardboard with some newspapers as a bed.

There are quite a few people who tend to do this as it's all part of RP. Smile
(08-26-2013, 02:41 PM)iLikeCats379 Wrote: It's the fact that they drove into the city in a car (+they were corleones) and there saying here poor :/

I see this as minor FailRP due to the fact Corleone's tend to be rich due to their 'rackets' and it sounds like they just wasting job space which could of been used by other players which will actually RP that job.
i understand where your coming from, there are hobo rp'rs out there but these guys just want money for the fact there just not nice people.

(08-26-2013, 04:18 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(08-26-2013, 02:41 PM)iLikeCats379 Wrote: It's the fact that they drove into the city in a car (+they were corleones) and there saying here poor :/

I see this as minor FailRP due to the fact Corleone's tend to be rich due to their 'rackets' and it sounds like they just wasting job space which could of been used by other players which will actually RP that job.

Their new sympathy racket, obviously.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
How is earning money the objective of the game?

And as Ciryl said, it is entirely the players choice if they want to give money to someone asking for it, why shouldn't they give someone money? Isn't it in fact a kind gesture towards another player?
I can see the minor FailRP as Corleone begging for moneys in a car. But if they are rebels or hobos they can do it. In fact, it's an RP.
Kind Regards,
Floodify