Unban request
[b]Your name: Gnizt (Server name was Kalle banan when i got banned)

[b]Your ban ID: 31004

[b]Banned by: [FL] Grub

[b]Reason: BRA, Propclimbing, Broken button, Propsmashing players into the ground, MASS ATTEMPTED Propkill, Prop launching people, Numpad Abuse,Proptrapping,Dropping props on players to try to kill them, Attempting to propsmash everyone in his base,Basing as BMD,,T

[b]Involved: (Listing his steam name) Brummen, Steam id:STEAM_0:1:17171688 (It may have been more people involved, but i cant exactly remember)

[b]Why we should unban you: I think you should at least shorten the ban. I will explain myself in a proper way, and please consider this request seriously.
It started with Me, and Brummen, basing in the industrial area. We made a splendid base, and suddenly a car showed up. Two people stepped out from the car, claiming they were cops (cant remember who it was, proably one of them made a ban request on me), and they started yelling at us, saying that we were under arrest, due to printing illegal money, and weed pots"
First of all, they didn't have a warrant, and they didn't have any evidence that we had printers inside our base. And second, they demanded us to let them in so they could destroy our printers.
We refused to let them in, and they started shooting at us.
Of course we started shooting back, as self defence, and after 5 minutes they killed me and Brummen.
Despite the NRL rule, we took my car, and drove back to our base, finding the two of them cracking our keypad. We asked them why, and they started shooting at us. Brummen died, and i managed to get myself inside the base.
As the ban said i was abusing the numpad, and that is right, i did, but i did it to protect myself, and as well, not letting them inside.
Brummen came back, and we locked ourself inside the base.
The "cops" managed to get inside, and killed us.
We came back, and saw them destroying our printers, and as well taking the money from the printers.
I got so mad, that i trapped one of them into a wall with a prop, and the other one inside one of the rooms inside our base. I then asked them why they did this, and they said bacause we had printers there. (As i said earlier in the post, they didn't have any warrant, and they just suddenly showed up) The guy i trapped to the wall reconnected, while the other one stayed inside.
I let him out, and the first thing he did was firing at me and Brummen.
I got so furious that i tried to prop kill him.
They never showed up after that "episode", but i was assigned a 4 year long ban for that.
Regarding the "basing as bmd" rule break, i was just being a bmd temporary, because there were no gangster spots left.
Also about the broken button. I was about to fix that when the two "cops" came and raided us, but was not able to do that due to the two guys that came in raiding us.

I am not saying that you should unban me, because i broke some of the rules (in rage), but you should at least shorten the ban to a maximum of 6 months.

Regards Gnizt (Steam name Haakelv)
This type of behavior is not tolerated on the CityRP servers. Such actions like this would never be reduced to a six month ban. Instead, explain to me in five sentences why I should allow you back onto the CityRP servers.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-27-2013, 06:37 PM)Grub Wrote: This type of behavior is not tolerated on the CityRP servers. Such actions like this would never be reduced to a six month ban. Instead, explain to me in five sentences why I should allow you back onto the CityRP servers.

Gnizt is on a fieldtrip right now, he will answer your post at saturday the 31st of august Smile
(08-27-2013, 08:11 PM)Shrimp Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 06:37 PM)Grub Wrote: This type of behavior is not tolerated on the CityRP servers. Such actions like this would never be reduced to a six month ban. Instead, explain to me in five sentences why I should allow you back onto the CityRP servers.

Gnizt is on a fieldtrip right now, he will answer your post at saturday the 31st of august Smile

Thank you, but please do not post in a thread without the sufficient right. I do not want you to get warned for something that can be avoided.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-28-2013, 03:33 PM)Grub Wrote:
(08-27-2013, 08:11 PM)Shrimp Wrote:

Thank you, but please do not post in a thread without the sufficient right. I do not want you to get warned for something that can be avoided.

Hi!

As Shrimp said i was on a fieldtrip in Poland this week.

Regarding the unban request i will explain myself now.

The reason i want you to unban me is because:

1. I've been getting really into the rp "genre", and i've learned alot of how to behave on garry's mod servers, and as well CityRP servers.

2. As i've been playing on several rp servers lately, i have experienced that how matter how far you search, the fearless servers will always be the most realistic servers i've ever played on.

3. It would have been really nice with an unban, since me and my friends has recently started playing on RP servers again, after several months of inactivity on Garry's Mod.

4. If the unban goes through, i will respect all of the players and admins, withouth using inappropriate language, or using props as weapons or tools.

5. If you let me on the servers, i promise you, that there will never be a ban request on me ever again.

Thank you for taking your time to answer me on this unban request, [FL] Grub.

Regards Gnizt
I can only see dropping the ban from four years to one year.
(09-01-2013, 04:36 PM)Grub Wrote: I can only see dropping the ban from four years to one year.

I appreciate it.

Thank you very much
Approved, ban reduced from four years to one year.