Unblacklist request for Valerie
Your name: Valerie (Steam friends name)

Your blacklist ID: N/A (Number of the blacklist, this could be 2779 for example)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:71119566

Reason: RDM a prisoner under the Presidential orders as SRU. (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Admin who blacklisted you: Narc

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

I feel that I should be unblacklisted because the entire situation has turned this into a more severe punishment than it was initially intended to be. I'm going to assume that everyone is aware of the recent server instability, that combined with my general server latency from being so far away, the servers are basically nonexistent to me 90% of the time.

I was unable to post here sooner due to website issues, so I went in-game and contacted Narc. We discussed things and he offered a 5 day ban instead, I guess he didn't assume I would accept that, so when I did he changed it to a 2 week ban under the excuse that there is a fee or something to swap "punishments". I wouldn't be wasting my time here if I could actually serve the 8 hour blacklist, but I can't. It will take me literally 3-4 weeks to play 8 hours in-game and that isn't my fault -- It's yours.

I would much rather just have a 5 day ban because I know that would actually end. I'm not here to try and con my way out of "punishment", I just want the "punishment" to be something realistically servable. I just want someone to look at this situation and see it from my point of view with a rational thought process, I really don't think that is too much to ask for.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
It is not our fault for the servers being attacked and no punishments will be decreased because of it.
(08-24-2013, 11:35 AM)Termin Wrote: It is not our fault for the servers being attacked and no punishments will be decreased because of it.

It is your fault for not getting DDoS protected servers. Can you just ban me for 5 days or whatever.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

No it is not our fault. And it is up to Narcotic.
Then who's fault is it -_-

It is the Ddoser's fault, but as they are so selfish and ignorant to spoil peoples fun, they don't care. I was told that even with anti-Ddos software, it still gets Ddosed, and it is not worth the money. So please do not complain, as everyone has been affected by this, not just you! Due to me not being able to get on the server, what seemed like a 3 day punishment became a 1 month one. But I have just decided to grin and bare. I suggest you do the same.
(08-24-2013, 12:43 PM)Valerie Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 11:35 AM)Termin Wrote: It is not our fault for the servers being attacked and no punishments will be decreased because of it.

It is your fault for not getting DDoS protected servers. Can you just ban me for 5 days or whatever.

Sure, just send a cheque for $1000+ a month and we'd be delighted to purchase the protection which is not guaranteed to stop anything.

Denied.