|Dominik|PL| ツ Unban Request
Your name: (|Dominik|PL| ツ)

Your ban ID: (36677)

Banned by: ([FL] Aviator)

Reason: (PropBlock)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (Me and my group |Corleone| Based in the hospital near the lake, I blocked off one of the two entrances to the Hospital. There was still a way in and out so I don't know what's the problem with blocking one entrance off)
Why would you base in the hospital? Its technically failRP since its a government building.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Hello,

After taking another look at the evidence presented in the ban request and reading you alibi, I will review this ban appeal and make any amendments where necessary.

The ban request which resulting in you being suspended from the servers is here:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36542

The screenshot provided in the ban request shows you using a prop to block a door leading into the hospital. There is no visible keypad/button to gain entrance into the building. However this is in question as the front entrance was not blocked by using the prop.

Screenshot showing the prop-block:

As mentioned by my colleague, it is also FailRP to base in the hospital due to it being a building owned by the government. This is not permitted.

In conclusion, after reviewing the evidence, the suspension will be changed. The "Prop block" will be removed off record and instead I will add "FailRP" to the suspension reason.

Ban appeal approved.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator