Unban request
[b]Your name:

[b]Your ban ID:36615

[b]Banned by:[FL] Jokhah

[b]Reason:RDM, Random hostaging Extended due to ban history

[b]Involved:[SS] Rambi

[b]Why we should unban you:Reason to unban me, hmm lets see cause i have a reason for hostaging the reason is never get in a strangers house and yes that is a valid reason i ask narco a couple days ago he said "yes if there in your house" so clearly the hostage got in my house so i hostaged him and then we didn't rdmed him he was knocked out and i was trying to move away from his body and then next thing you no i get ban for "RDM, Random hostaging Extended " and yet the admin just joined the game and he didnt even ask what was the reason for hostaging wow i mean all do in respect here i'm just saying i would expect something better then a admin just joining a game and banning someone without even knowing what going on and not questioning them, so i guess i'm done here.
You pulled out a crowbar, attacked him and made him get into your house. Sorry to say that the person you decided to hostage was a friend of mine and we were having a conversation over voice chat. When he told me what was going on, I told him to hold on while I loaded into the server. You made him get into your house, beat him with a crowbar, then started punching him to knock him out while dancing around him with various Act commands. When I got there you knocked him out, then stepped on him causing his death. Your friend even stated that he told you it was a bad idea, that it would lead to a ban, and looking at your ban history you have a trend of breaking rules. Including random hostaging. Anything else to add to this case?

On a side note, even the guy you were working with had the same story as Daniwuztaken. Your story, however, doesn't line up in nearly any way.
LOL what i didnt hit him with the crowbar and made him get in the house, he got into my house so then thats when i did and then i made him knock out so then i dont want to step on the body or else he would die so then i try avoiding it and then woopdedoo i hit it when im walking by accident and then you say its rdm bullshit its not my fault that he got in a strangers house without permission cause of course in real life if you go into a strangers house you would never know what to expect so yeah, and also you cant just assume cause of his story cause hes your friend you had to be there specting me or him and see whats accutaly going on you cant just go in and then be like "oh your my friend i belive you ill just join and ban then right away even though i didnt see it". /.\
Sadly, It's not just my friend, but the guy who was working with you who said the same thing as my friend, as well as me watching you punch the guy to knock him down and dancing around him. Lying is against the forum rules. I recommend not doing it anymore before you get a forum ban. Anything else before I deny this?
Denied for the reasons labeled above.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub