How the banking system really works
I think it's time for people to "Wake up" and realise that you're living in a "Matrix". This is though, my opinion, and I'd like to share this video with you (It's well worth it in my opinion, it really "Opens" your eyes).

Discuss! But please only discuss if you've watched the video.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Verzyn, DoomDude1
Fascinating stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

I learnt a lot about the economy and banking from a book called 'For the win', it also explains about virtual wealth and how people in developing countries such as china are exploited to make their 'bosses' rich. I would definitely reccomed it because it has a great plot too.

I agree with you, it really does open your eyes. Those sons of bitches...
(08-16-2013, 11:20 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Fascinating stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

I learnt a lot about the economy and banking from a book called 'For the win', it also explains about virtual wealth and how people in developing countries such as china are exploited to make their 'bosses' rich. I would definitely reccomed it because it has a great plot too.

I agree with you, it reslly does open your eyes. Those sons of bitches...

Sadly it is a true and we can not do anything.
(08-19-2013, 08:55 PM)Freezak Wrote:
(08-16-2013, 11:20 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Fascinating stuff. I thoroughly enjoyed that.

You "Cannot" do anything because you and 90% of the people sit in their homes thinking the same thing. "It sucks, but you can't do anything about it". That attitude is what makes us be in the place we're in.

If you threw a rock at police, they'd arrest you.
If 100 of you threw a rock at police, they'd arrest most of you.
If 10,000 of you threw a rock at police, they'd arrest a few.
If 1,000,000 of you threw a rock at police, we would have freedom long ago.

(Note: I'm not telling you to throw rocks at police, it's just an example ^^.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Verzyn, Fillehh
(08-20-2013, 04:57 AM)Holdem Wrote:
(08-19-2013, 08:55 PM)Freezak Wrote:

You "Cannot" do anything because you and 90% of the people sit in their homes thinking the same thing. "It sucks, but you can't do anything about it". That attitude is what makes us be in the place we're in.

If you threw a rock at police, they'd arrest you.
If 100 of you threw a rock at police, they'd arrest most of you.
If 10,000 of you threw a rock at police, they'd arrest a few.
If 1,000,000 of you threw a rock at police, we would have freedom long ago.

(Note: I'm not telling you to throw rocks at police, it's just an example ^^.

I can not do anything infact, here how i stand right now, in future who knows, i am too young for that, anyways you made a good example, of course not to take it literally, but i got a point.
amazing stuff, i really agree, im only 15 and i have debates about this and much more all the time, im also part of a political party for youth (really good friends with guy who made it i im kinda like a co-founder) and have debates etc all the time. my school is very like this and everyone talks about this all the time. no joke. but i do believe too many people my age and the new generations have no clue and never will, clueless how there slaves to society! but i hope to make a difference when im older. but unfortunately others don't seem as bothered or even as understanding and would rather talk about some new con the big corporations hypnotize them into, too many people have no to little clue about the wider picture of the cruelty of how this world is run :C most people would of just said this video is boring and stupid but really they don't have the mind to accept the wider view because that's how we teached at school and society brought us up. thanks for shearing this video
The fascinating thing about the Rothchild family is that they can bring down mighty people. The last royal lineage of Russia was brought by them. The other fascinating thing is the fact that they cannot bring down everyone. The time when people disappeared into the night is gone.

You make one person disappear, 10 wonder.
You make 10 disappear, more wonder.
You make more... you have a revolution.

It's a very good thing that Americans are slowly waking from their slumber which has lasted for at least five decades. I will watch how history unfolds with great interest, in the days to come...
The rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper, it's a long climb down.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Wtf is what I was thinking most of the way through but it had valid points and is a good starting place for a younger person to understand banking and the history of banking.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.