Please read and think with your heart.
Your name:coolman65527

[b]Your ban ID:
Banned by:[FL] Vauld
Reason:Punchwhore.
Involved:a
Why we should unban you: I hope to be unbanned or even have my ban shortened because its 4 weeks (a month) and im going through a lot of stress my dad has a kidney failure at the moment and I have anxiety and fearless rp takes my thoughts off it I know I deserve every bit of it but I have put a lot of effort to this server even though whenever I needed the admins assistance I very rarely get it, And 4 weeks for punching someone which was apart of being hypnotised by a photo scanner from half life an admin spawned for some roleplay I know you get a lot of these ban request but I know that being an admin is hard im an admin on a lot of server such as sandbox half life 2 roleplay and various other ones all im asking is for a chance a chance to redeem myself and help other new players im a very ignorant 13 year old I know but I hope you do what you think is necessary

im not lying about any of this and I am a regular player if you check my time on the server
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
(08-21-2013, 07:33 AM)coolman65527 Wrote: Your name:coolman65527

[b]Your ban ID:
Banned by:[FL] Vauld
Reason:Punchwhore.
Involved:a
Why we should unban you: I hope to be unbanned or even have my ban shortened because its 4 weeks (a month) and im going through a lot of stress my dad has a kidney failure at the moment and I have anxiety and fearless rp takes my thoughts off it I know I deserve every bit of it but I have put a lot of effort to this server even though whenever I needed the admins assistance I very rarely get it, And 4 weeks for punching someone which was apart of being hypnotised by a photo scanner from half life an admin spawned for some roleplay I know you get a lot of these ban request but I know that being an admin is hard im an admin on a lot of server such as sandbox half life 2 roleplay and various other ones all im asking is for a chance a chance to redeem myself and help other new players im a very ignorant 13 year old I know but I hope you do what you think is necessary

im not lying about any of this and I am a regular player if you check my time on the server

sorry I forgot steam ID

it wont come up when I write it sorry

STEAM_0:1:60664492 that's my steam id
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
Presuming you're not lying, I'm sorry about your father; Although, it is absolutely no excuse for you to be breaking server rules in order to compensate, if you break rules to feel better, please find another server. Denied.