Keypad Dupes
This is just a quick short thread, people seem to think when they spawn their bases that have keypads, they work when a fading door is enabled.

That is not the case, it is so irritating to raid a base and find out the keypad doesn't even work, and we have to waist a molotov. So, when you do spawn your bases, delete the keypad and set a fading door, then re-set the keypad, then it works.

When I build my base I dupe it without a keypad. Then when I spawn it it's easier to just start making doors from scratch, kinda.

So please just make sure you do that, set a fading door then re-set the keypad so it works.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
How do you spawn your base without keypads ?

When I place them they are welded to the props...
(06-24-2011, 09:03 AM)furlings Wrote: When I place them they are welded to the props...

Well you could uncheck "Weld" from the list of things when you have the tool out, like they have "Paste frozen" or, when you dupe it you could remove the keypad real quick for the dupe, it only takes about 30 seconds to set them back up again, maybe less.

I agree with you, but Iam not concerned I dont place raided bases...
(06-24-2011, 03:54 PM)furlings Wrote: I agree with you, but Iam not concerned I dont place raided bases...

Considering I am apart of 11th we raid at least once a day, so things like that happen alot.

(06-24-2011, 04:32 PM)Small Bear Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 03:54 PM)furlings Wrote: I agree with you, but Iam not concerned I dont place raided bases...

Considering I am apart of 11th we raid at least once a day, so things like that happen alot.

And exactly why is the fact that you are a member of that clan a reason to raid once a day?
(06-25-2011, 10:09 AM)Buddhist Stew Wrote:
(06-24-2011, 04:32 PM)Small Bear Wrote:

And exactly why is the fact that you are a member of that clan a reason to raid once a day?

It's not, you mis-read what I said, it has nothing to do with "Me being apart of the clan so that automaticaly means we raid once a day." no, the fact is, everybody in the clan is good at rp. And most of us won't lie, we like raiding. And if were good at rp, were good at finding an rp reason.

Therefore a situation such as a raid would probaly occur at least once a day. Apart from right now because Garry fucked gmod up Skeptical