[SHUT DOWN] United Nations Meeting
You're probably going to have to ask to do it on the event server, because there'll already be people playing on the normal server and you can't just kick people off. Ask an administrator if you really think this will work as an RP with all these people.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(08-24-2013, 12:15 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: You're probably going to have to ask to do it on the event server, because there'll already be people playing on the normal server and you can't just kick people off. Ask an administrator if you really think this will work as an RP with all these people.

That was my plan, I find Donators one the server that have at least one hundred hours. But some will be invited. Its 100+ Hours and you must be able to wear a suit. The country leader my have a weapon put only a Pistol, We have not yet chosen where we are going to have the meeting.

By the way, The United States President spot opened (Barack Obama)
(08-24-2013, 12:49 AM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 12:15 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: You're probably going to have to ask to do it on the event server, because there'll already be people playing on the normal server and you can't just kick people off. Ask an administrator if you really think this will work as an RP with all these people.

That was my plan, I find Donators one the server that have at least one hundred hours. But some will be invited. Its 100+ Hours and you must be able to wear a suit. The country leader my have a weapon put only a Pistol, We have not yet chosen where we are going to have the meeting.

So it is going to be an agressive RP?
I'm confused.

Like I said, You're most likely not going to have all the donators in the server participate, they may not want to do this. There is no true ratio on the average donator to non-donator, if suits are required, you will use all of the donators on the server, or may not even have enough. I cannot see this meeting having that many donators, and you want people with 100+ hours? You're putting more on your plate than what you can chew.
Regardless, I do wish you luck for your RP.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • Apex
(08-24-2013, 04:05 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(08-24-2013, 12:49 AM)Mr.Faustin82 Wrote:

So it is going to be an agressive RP?
I'm confused.

Like I said, You're most likely not going to have all the donators in the server participate, they may not want to do this. There is no true ratio on the average donator to non-donator, if suits are required, you will use all of the donators on the server, or may not even have enough. I cannot see this meeting having that many donators, and you want people with 100+ hours? You're putting more on your plate than what you can chew.
Regardless, I do wish you luck for your RP.
Hey, I'm going to try the best I can to make this thing work out, if it doesn't work out I'll find a way though the cracks to tunnel out a new Rp.
Delegates at a UN summit.. Discussing what? Everyone in a summit generally wears a suit so that would discount maybe half of the server(let's not forget that it's usually an ambassador of country in question that makes an appearance at the UN, not the actual leader.) Furthermore, if you're going to be in a huge debacle over a closer issue, what are multiple delegates going to succeed other than mic spam? Also, who's going to be the Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, since you're going to make this precise. Not to mention the Deputy Secretary General Jan Eliasson, General assembly president Vuc Jeremic, or security council president Maria Perceval? You could make this a security council thing but Poland has nothing to do with any of that, not being a part of the SC at all. I could also tell you that the FBI wouldn't be at all involved in a summit of countries, and that it's Interpol's job if any is requires. Look at a picture of the UN headquarters in NY and tell me where you see armed guards standing around each ambassador. (Don't even bother going into the ICC, that would just be a pain.)

Btw, evocity really doesn't even qualify to be a member of the UN anyways, so we make the safe assumption that the UN ambassador from the US is representing the city(Evo /CITY/, mind you) along with the whole of the United States.

TL;DR more thought needed
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • yarrrs
I am sorry for all the people that wanted to participate in this but I'm sick and tired of this.....every time someone like me posts something like this, someone's always gotta find a loop hole or just take the fun out of it. So to make sure I don't get any more smart asses to post on this, I'm closing it.

~Royce Faustin

[CASE CLOSED]
The following 1 user Likes User 10588's post:
  • Toxic
One's all it took.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Closed.