[SHUT DOWN] United Nations Meeting
Exclamation 
Time: NEVER

So pretty much what's going to happen is that we need to organize 20-30 country's that will be in this one, Three are already chosen, I am going to play the role of the of The Prime Minister of Russia, Vladimir Putin. The president in the game will be playing as The President of EvoCity, and I don't know who yet, but someone's going to play as Barack Obama. So send me a Private Message if you'd like to be a part of this. Also all country's must have at least one guard, I have two, and they must have a weapon according to the country (mine are Ak-47s-France are FAMAS/ PM me if you would like to know any more intonation about this event, or what weapons to have or what to wear)
(SUITS REQUIRED)

Country's so far

-Russia(Royce Faustin)
-EvoCity(Unknown)
-Poland(James Brown)
-Afghanistan(N/A)

[Image: un_logo_ow.gif]

[CASE SHUTDOWN]
[Image: obamaclapping.gif]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 3 users Like dig's post:
  • ArcHammer, User 10588, NotSep
I will be poland.
Is there going to be a point of this meeting? It could be interesting if RPed well, however, 30 countries? That's 30 representatives - most of the server.

And all countries must have at least one guard - 30 guards, 30 representatives, 60 people...50 player server.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
30 guards and 30 diplomats, on a 50 slots server is going to be hard. Wasn't it better to make it 15 diplomats insteed or just 10.

I can take the role as a Danish Diplomat or Scandinavian as a whole that is also possible.
(08-21-2013, 07:27 AM)kasp3094 Wrote: 30 guards and 30 diplomats, on a 50 slots server is going to be hard. Wasn't it better to make it 15 diplomats insteed or just 10.

I can take the role as a Danish Diplomat or Scandinavian as a whole that is also possible.

I dont think 10 is fine 20 diplomats 20 guards 10 People to keep peace between them?
I believe you are in way over your head getting the entire server to participate.
Try going for a small amount of people, then build on to what you have when you reach the minimum.

Good luck!
ill join once I get unbanned ill be guard should (if im lucky) be able to play when an admin reads my unban request
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
(08-21-2013, 06:13 AM)DigDug Wrote: [Image: obamaclapping.gif]

Why thank you Obama

(08-21-2013, 07:21 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Is there going to be a point of this meeting? It could be interesting if RPed well, however, 30 countries? That's 30 representatives - most of the server.

And all countries must have at least one guard - 30 guards, 30 representatives, 60 people...50 player server.

It is probably going to be 10 Or 15 or 20 country's
Its official, their will be eight Country Leaders and sixteen guards, Their will be either one or two guards per Country Leader, it is the Leaders choice for how much guards he/she Requires.