ban request on [HZ]-Fan APSURAPSU
Name of player: [HZ]-Fan APSURAPSU

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57539123

Time in GMT: Around 13:45

Server: v33x

Summary: I was playing on v33x as a police officer and I came across a Green Mustang parked in the middle of the road in front of the tunnel. At the current moment There was a law that no cars are allowed in the city. So I was enforcing the law and I was about to impound the car and park it in the nexus garage. Then Fan started typing in ooc that I was stealing his car which I clearly stated that it was not being stolen and that it was being impounded, after I impounded his car he was prop blocking in the nexus for which I have evidence of and when I told him to stop he tried to run so I taze him and cuffed him and before I could even radio in a warrant for trespassing, hitting officers, building in the nexus and resisting arrest. he disconnected and rejoined immediately to avoid being arrested and to fix his car as he broke it. I do believe that fan should know better and he has made today quite unpleasant for me and this should not go without punishment.

Evidence: I have screen shots
but I don't know how to put them up here
(08-20-2013, 02:38 PM)Sturat_Da_Slayer Wrote: Name of player: [HZ]-Fan APSURAPSU

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57539123

Time in GMT: Around 13:45

Server: v33x

Summary: I was playing on v33x as a police officer and I came across a Green Mustang parked in the middle of the road in front of the tunnel. At the current moment There was a law that no cars are allowed in the city. So I was enforcing the law and I was about to impound the car and park it in the nexus garage. Then Fan started typing in ooc that I was stealing his car which I clearly stated that it was not being stolen and that it was being impounded, after I impounded his car he was prop blocking in the nexus for which I have evidence of and when I told him to stop he tried to run so I taze him and cuffed him and before I could even radio in a warrant for trespassing, hitting officers, building in the nexus and resisting arrest. he disconnected and rejoined immediately to avoid being arrested and to fix his car as he broke it. I do believe that fan should know better and he has made today quite unpleasant for me and this should not go without punishment.

Evidence: I have screen shots
but I don't know how to put them up here

upload it here: http://tinypic.com/ then copy the link onto your BR.
Pending review, awaiting user to upload screenshots.
Regards,
aviator
[Image: tasqpc.jpg]

[Image: jkwytc.jpg]

[Image: 29poyz9.png]

[Image: 1smsdc.png]
I was Police Officer as well and saw Sturat Impounding the car. I also saw the prop in the nexus and Fan dc and rejoin.
[Image: 2D3jDlq.png]
Approved.
Regards,
aviator