Not Happy
Your name: (Not a Mod)cookie0810

Your ban ID: 36532

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Public bulding / Ignoring my warnings

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I should be un-banned because the reason 'Public Building' is not a good enough reason to ban someone because to 'Public Build' is to build anywhere in the map therefore for you to stop someone from 'Public Building' is to stop them from building anywhere Cool
Also the Admin did not warn me over mic or through PM therefore I did not hear any of his warnings and was completely oblivious to him telling me to stop.

In am not happy about being randomly banned so it would be very much appreciated if this was dealt with quickly also this will not happen again because I have been playing for a while and well established enough and sensible enough not to do it again.

~Cookie
Public building is against the rules, therefore being a valid reason for Fultzy to ban you.

Quote:5. You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission.
Regards,
aviator
The fact is that everywhere on the map is public (except Nexus) so you are saying that we can not build anywhere on the map!!!
I told you not too. I also deleted you dupe 4 times once you spawned it. But you continued spawning it. Its not a random ban.

Denied.