The Time Has Come...
Sad 
The time has come for me to leave Fearless. I will Keep this short and sweet. As some of you may know I am leaving because real life is now taking more time than it has before. In two weeks I will be leaving and heading to San Diego, California to become a United States Marine. This journey will not be easy and will contain blood, sweat, and tears. I have enjoyed everyone here at Fearless and was very blessed to be able to become friends with a lot of you and most of the Staff as well. Basic Training for the Marine Corps is 3 months followed by about 6 weeks to 33 weeks of my job training. I wish you all the best of luck and it truly makes me sad to leave. Perhaps our path's will cross once more.

Semper Fidelis Fearless Community -Alex, Better known as Atrades Jenkins
The following 1 user Likes Atrades Jenkins's post:
  • Falcon
I wish you luck man, we've done some fun RP's together, and I'll miss you, thanks for being a wonderful community member and always being there. Good Luck, and... Semper Fidelis.
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
best wishes for you in your life Smile

goodbye
Ludo, you and I had very fun times. I wish you wonderful luck on your endeavors, and hope to see you on TS3 whenever possible.
Sad to see you go, bro. I only really got to know you in the past 2 weeks, but we had fun!
Glad that you're becoming a USM, good luck and thanks for it.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
Good luck man, you've been fun to play with during your time on FL.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Good luck, and hopefully we'll see you on Fearless again Smile
Good luck ^^
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I'm sad to see you go, good luck in the future perhaps we shall talk again. Also, love you!
See you ^^