Fultzy
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I was banned for an in-adequate reason by him and when I appealed he locked it straight away ignoring my appeal, and to be honest it look like he's on a bit of a banning streak so you might wan't to do something about that before more people get banned for no reason. So basically he is a cocky ass hole who bans people for no-reason and throws away any evidence.
See, this may have been looked into, but because you resulted to using foul language and insulting him instead of staying profesional, I highly doubt they are going to help you.
You also might want to follow the forum rules.

Warnings issued. Also, please do not post unless involved.
I am sorry Cookie I am not really following you. You completely ignore my warning in OOC and by deleting your dupe numerous times for a rule that Aviator showed you in the unban request and I am abusing? I would never ban for public building if you do it. I give warnings for it. I gave you a warning. But whenever someone ignores the warning this right now being you I am going to ban you.

Edit: Here is the OOC warning before deleting your dupe two more times before banning you.

Quote:[22:15:03] [FL] Fultzy (STEAM_0:1:42793994) said: //Stop public building
Actually I witnessed this as well. Fultzy had given him numerous warnings both in and out of character.
(08-20-2013, 01:00 AM)Atrades Jenkins Wrote: Actually I witnessed this as well. Fultzy had given him numerous warnings both in and out of character.

You should have stated that in the first post, we have no way of knowing that. Warning revoked.
Closed.