- Fearless Staff/Members and their Bans -
In my first few hours I stabbed a guy and got banned, twice.
Lead by example.
My bans where a long time aog, but here you go:
[Image: 45M8O.png]

fist ban: Breaking FearRP, Tazer v MP5. At the time there was NOOOO admins whatsoever on the server for like meh, a month, then the moderator group was made, and then all da admins re-joined. I did not even know what FearRP.

Then my fading door.
Did not see the 3 seconds rule in rules :'(

Then the last one, the BRA.

I don't want to talk about it.

So here is my story of the fearRP:

So, he pulled out a gun, and I tried to taze him, then a moderator came and RIGHT in front of me, I tazed him (My face went like dis :O) I wake him up, and get banned for Breaking FearRP, tazer v MP5.

I don't feel like writing ANY MORE, so I'll tell my other story later.
(08-19-2013, 03:09 PM)roach Wrote: Got banned for prop-smashing for 3 days, I got on with my punishment like a big boy. But did post an un-ban request, as I thought it was unfair in the beginning, but I decided it'd be less hassle to just get on with it.

I think Narcotic has it in for Blackwatch members, like he has a sick fetish for banning BW Members or something like that.

I joke
<3 you Narcotic.

Also, not a ban but a Blacklist.

I had contraband in my base when I was a corleone, went afk and died. So I assumed I got raided, turns out I died from starvation. Thought my contraband was destroyed and switched to SRU, Aviator TPed me to the Corleone house I was basing in and blacklisted me, oh also I double doored I didn't have many hours back then.
Still, no excuse I was in the wrong and started to flame at Aviator over OOC posted an Admin Abuse thread. It got denied and I apologized to Aviator the next day for being an ***.

Yup, that's about it. Cool story.

I don't know how you can blame me for banning "Blackwatch" or whatever it is you call it members for breaking the rules. Quit it, I've seen it a thousand times before and it's getting old.
Code:
23326    FREEZAK    STEAM_0:1:22720663    Steam Profile    Breaking NLR, disconnecting to avoid punishment    
Expired
[FL] GhostRider

First ban, in february 2nd, i broke NLR, went into conversation with GhostRider, and in middle of it got crashed, and then obviously banned, ban was of course deserved, but i went mad as hell that i got crashed just exactly when i was speaking with an admin.

Code:
25693    [FL:RP] FREEZAK    STEAM_0:1:22720663    Steam Profile    Prop block    
Expired
[FL] Fultzy

My second ban in around february 24th, i remember how i had an appartment with extra wall and contrabands behind it, just when i made it bunch of rebels together with corleones raided me, i placed a keypad only on one side, so it was considered as propblock, and seconds after that got killed by raiders. After i spawned, fireman which was there reported a propblock and then got banned for 4 days.
This is hilarious..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 6 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify, Nuka, Flame, Vitrox, Wood, Adamantite
igot ban for ithink 1 horue or 10 min because istuck in room and start scream for help and there was RP next to me so admin think iwas rain its :S
secand ban was cdm iwas driiving and cdm cop he record me and got 1 day
thired ban was iwas so angry that cdm 7 people by worng enzyme saw me and wrn me because they were j-walking after 5 min doctor kula fail in road and iscream and jump over him and iget ban for 12 houres D:
and from that time iam folwoing rules and repscet other people Angel *lies*
CheeseCheeseCheese
Code:
17474    [FL:RP]Weecow      STEAM_0:1:29125166    Steam Profile    Ban Request 21108 Approved - "Prop-block."    
Expired
[FL] Adman

If i'm right it was the first time me being a SRU on v33x. There was a raid on the Corleones for contraband and I closed off the road so no one entered, I read the rules that time but forgot a small important part of it.

Quote:You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.

So closed it all off, forgot to delete the props Tounge
"'multi cdm into a passive RP'"
Now this one was funny. Beflok made a house on the side of a sharp turn. I was flying down the road in my hummer and just saw the house. I was like "ohhhh god" and held down space bar. At that moment my hummer skidded sideways and CDMed Beflok and his friend standing on the corner. I also got a 10 hour blacklist from cars. I still blame Beflok for putting his house there..

"'throwing props in the sky, ignoring admin, fail RP as paramedic'"
Very first ban. I came on and I was like "I WONDRE IF TIS PROP BREAK" so I threw it up Beflok (once again) blacklisted me. Then I ran up to him and was like "TIS UNFAIR, GIMI PROP" and then I got banned.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
My bans aren't so hilarious, rather shameful actually but my friend was banned from attempting to spiderman his way up to the nexus top floor with a chair and a rope :')
Here goes my Huge ashamed list:

- Hillerbear-International CDM-Jokhah-
My fist ban. i was driving a can near the rebel spawn and managed too crash in to some few people.

-Hillerbear-Dont Ask to be killed-Beflok.
Well, you know I was low on hunger and didnt know the ways to But stuff in FL Tounge

-Hillerbear-RDM-Termin.
I dont remember the story of this ban.

-Hillerbear-Basing with rebels as a Gun dealer-Narcotic.
I was Asked to come to UM by the rebels and I responded. I saw it where lots of people and I putted up a stall-dupe and got banned. Smile

-Hillerbear-Randomly Raiding-Narcotic.
Well.....

-Hillerbear-Tazing at gunpoint-Grub.
I was not aware of this rule and was issued this ban because of my tazing vs AK's.

-Hillerbear-RDM,Randomly Raiding-Narcotic.
It was a evening on v2d and saw that the president banned Cars so I went to action. I didnt notice that he had a good reason to ban Them.

-Hillerbear-Randomly crowbaring people including me-Enzyme.
A small tip from Hillybear is: Dont let friends play on your account while in another room.

Hillerbear-Chairabusing,FearRP-Fultzy.
Me and my friend visited UM and saw a base with a opening. We couldnt resist entering and Them a crazy Gun dealer appeared with shogun and tole us to go away. We followed hes commands and when We was outside his base he killed my friend. I escaped, spawned a Chairabusing and called a admin and I was banned trening to explain my actions.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.