Goodbye! Had a great time
Hello fearless members.(play the video from 1.55 min while you are reading the message)

Sadly i have to announce my leaving from this great community ..i wish you had a great roleplay and gameplay time with me ..i have to give some thanks to people who have made my experience better in this game .

these people are:

-Prophet
-Troozos Alkolikolikos (and some other premades)
-Reefaz
-Freezak and Dig Dug ( for their great job at the fearless signatures)
- and for last my best friends...Hermiown for the best troll adventures!!!!

i dont remember anymore because i play for at least 550 hours.

i really had great time ..good roleplays and spent many hours on this great server..n made new friends..i made new enemies and i am very happy i found and played on this server...it was just great..i feel really bad for leaving guys but i have to do it ..

of course i congratulations the team for their good job on this server..keep it up

and

..i leave this game due to starting schools and for other reasons..i wish all of you good roleplay and fun.. (Weecow i will stille buy the buidling) and see ya the next summer and maybe not ..SEE YA ! HAD GREAT TIME WITH ALL OF YOU ! qq
Oh no.....
Good Luck with the School and your future MightyOne!
You where a good Roleplayer.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

The following 1 user Likes Imperator's post:
  • Asylum
I think I met you a couple of times on the server, you're a great guy! Sad to see you leave though, but when school calls, school calls. Wish you the best of luck!
[Image: template.png]
Quote:StillAlive (72)
Positive (+1): Here! Have a point for being almost as awesome as me!
The following 1 user Likes Vitrox's post:
  • Asylum
..thank you ..i was kinda good rper but i was troller too :d i really had great time with you ! i will never forget good rp times from 2011 with sylux(old namesCheeseeathHallow you will mostly remember me from old times..)

bye!
Good luck with school....
I had a great time with you :3
Bye Sad
The following 1 user Likes ToastedBanana's post:
  • Asylum
Sad That is bad we were having a lot of (trooling) days and funny on fearlees but i think you will return back one day you was a great roleplayer and many players gonna miss you good luck with scool and your dutys men!!
The following 1 user Likes Trooozos alkolikolikolikos's post:
  • Asylum
Good bye MightyOne, had fun with making graphic requests for you, i hope you will come one day back here.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Asylum
Goodbye, MightyOne. I wish you the best of luck in the future and maybe one day you'll return.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Asylum
G'bye Mighty, hope you get on alright.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
The following 1 user Likes Megsy's post:
  • Asylum
Goodbye, Have fun with whatever you do.. And hope you decide to return someday. Smile
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Asylum