Ban request spyderr & vusskk
(08-18-2013, 06:33 PM)megascotty77 Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 06:32 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 06:29 PM)megascotty77 Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 06:28 PM)nikitjee Wrote: i was the whole time in the base how can i ran over someone? please do not lie again like all the other ban requests before, please do not reply again.

says the person that tampers with all of the evidence in his BR's ._.

Rather incorrect. This evidence hasn't been tampered with.

but it's Spyderrs evidence?

Regardless of who is the rightful owner of this piece of evidence, it is still considered to be evidence attached to the case and it will be reviewed. I want input from all involved users, anyone not involved will receive suspensions/warnings for their posts.
I am posting on behalf of spyderr as he has 50% warning level and can't post here in his own defence
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Lol I Raid I Just Were Overthere While You Alomost Shot Me To Death And Them Random Tranqed Me.
I Never Used Gun Overthere I Never Shot You OverThere About What You Wanna Ban Me?

Ok So My Car Was There I Was In The Raid Right?
So Much Sence...
I Would Like To Ask The Admins If What I Done (Shouting RDM!) Is Raiding.
Ok I saw the video and read all the replys and you can raid becuase The guy own the base shoot at you.
And I saw the video and vuskk wasn't with any gun, in the video you can see him just see what happening.
And you wasn't recourd the video Spyderr recourd it so you are doing on her BR?
I wasn't there so I can't tell what I saw or something.
Megascotty was tranqing us, then he came thrown a molotov in our base.
i don't believe this replies, you are all blackwatch members helping each other.

What happends before this raid video: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=35993

a few minutes later they raided.
Case warranted for detailed review, ETA 72 hours.
Yet another one of these grudges, review was delayed unfortunately.

Denied.