Ban request spyderr & vusskk
Name of player: [FL:RP]Spyderr
[FL:RP] Vuskk'
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40778701
Time in GMT: 10 august
Server: x33
Summary: Random raiding because we are faster in the MTL base then the blackwatch, they getting mad if u buy that place.
Evidence:
I threw a molotov because Nikitjee ran spyderr over earlier and he started shooting Vuskk so Spyderr retaliated because Vuskk is his friend. Also, using the evidence of a BR posted on you in your own thread? Is that even allowed?!
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Why shouldn't it be allowed this is another case "Random Raiding"
(08-18-2013, 06:23 PM)nikitjee Wrote: Why shouldn't it be allowed this is another case "Random Raiding"

You ran over my Fiancee, why wouldn't you expect to be raided or killed?

i was the whole time in the base how can i ran over someone? please do not lie again like all the other ban requests before, please do not reply again.
(08-18-2013, 06:28 PM)nikitjee Wrote: i was the whole time in the base how can i ran over someone? please do not lie again like all the other ban requests before, please do not reply again.

says the person that tampers with all of the evidence in his BR's ._.

(08-18-2013, 06:29 PM)megascotty77 Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 06:28 PM)nikitjee Wrote: i was the whole time in the base how can i ran over someone? please do not lie again like all the other ban requests before, please do not reply again.

Rather incorrect. This evidence hasn't been tampered with.
(08-18-2013, 06:32 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 06:29 PM)megascotty77 Wrote:

Rather incorrect. This evidence hasn't been tampered with.

but it's Spyderrs evidence?

i also downloaded the evidence, i guess spyderr will remove it.
(08-18-2013, 06:36 PM)nikitjee Wrote: i also downloaded the evidence, i guess spyderr will remove it.

[FL:RP] Spyderr: I won't because I'm not gonna delete evidence that proves that I'm not breaking rules