Unban Request on Marco
Your name: Marco

Your ban ID: 36517

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 36421 Approved - "Breaking FearRP."

Involved: Me, Some SRU and cops

Why we should unban you: I got banned for 'Breaking FearRP' which i didn't . After i got arrested the people who arrested me came down to the jails and i think they were going to gas me, but i was in the escape menu looking for the server my friends were on. I came back onto the game to tell them to stop wasting their time because i was leaving the server. It doesn't say anywhere that i'm not allowed to join a different server when people have virtual guns pointed at me.
General rule Wrote:3. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

Why couldn't you wait 30 seconds, but had to leave straight away?
(08-19-2013, 04:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
General rule Wrote:3. Do not reconnect, suicide, change job or do anything else to avoid a roleplay situation.

Why couldn't you wait 30 seconds, but had to leave straight away?

I didn't have to just wanted to because the cops and SRU just kept arresting me for trying to get my car back. This was the second time I had been arrested for trying to get my car back from the Nexus garage and there was no law saying it was off limits.
The ban request showed you breaking FearRP as you were not listening to the S.R.U's instructions while you were under gun point. You also, as DoomDude said, can not disconnect to avoid a role play situation. This also seems to come into this case. The Nexus Garage is always off-limits and always has been.

I don't see a reason to remove you suspension as you broke the rules and you were suspended for those actions.
Regards,
aviator
(08-19-2013, 04:59 PM)Aviator Wrote: The ban request showed you breaking FearRP as you were not listening to the S.R.U's instructions while you were under gun point. You also, as DoomDude said, can not disconnect to avoid a role play situation. This also seems to come into this case. The Nexus Garage is always off-limits and always has been.

I don't see a reason to remove you suspension as you broke the rules and you were suspended for those actions.

If it doesn't say that the Nexus garage is off limits then how is anyone suppose to know that. Also saying that i can't disconnect to avoid a role play situation is entrapment.
Unfortunately, the rules are the rules and if you want to play here you must abide them. You can always ask to hurry the RP up and then disconnect once it is over and you usually won't be waiting a long time.

You still broke the rules and as such you were given a punishment.
Regards,
aviator
Ok, banned for 2 days for leaving the server. Got it, won't happen again.
Ban appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Marco (STEAM_0:1:49190024), will stand as issued.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator