BR Black Lewis CDM
Name of player:[FL:RP] Black Lewis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53210443

Time in GMT: 11:36PM

Server: V33x

Summary: There was mass CDM on server, this is one guy doing it who also randomly stole this car.

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/ADad2rcRQgc
For one pggdragon is my friend i was at first driving to meet him to give him his car which a had been lockpicked by a corelone, i quickly jumped into his car as he lock picked it and went to meet him in the city so i dint steal the car i infact protected it from being stolen as if i had just shot the man, i probably would have a good reason to get in trouble, for two when i ran the man over i had not at first realized what i had done and if you look in the video i began to run over to the man before being follow by a Chef (you) who was sending a BR in for hitting over by a car which is yes illegal but does not necessarily me i was "CDMing" because i accidentally hit an officer admittedly at high speed which was yes my fault but at no point did i go round hitting everything in sight. Had i turned around and started hitting multiple people with my car that would have been "CDM" but i instead stopped the car to see what i did. May I also point out if you watch the video they are having a discussion in the middle of the road which is Jaywalking which I don't believe is against the rules but the shouldn't be doing. I hit a man standing in the middle of the road so at least I didn't go driving up the pavements like a lunitic hitting everything I see.
You were CDMing a lot. Server logs will prove that as it records who was driving which car that killed which person. You were mass CDMing with a lot of other people I did not catch on video.
Ok they can check the server logs i am confident they will find i only killed that one officer accidentally. I did not kill anyone else with the vehicle.
Support
The logs don't show him CDMing and the video is removed.

Denied.
Regards,
aviator