Unban reqeust: [SS] Rambi
Your name: [SS] Rambi

Your ban ID: 36616

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: Random Hostaging, Assisted RDM

Involved: {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin

Why we should unban you: Hello my name is [SS] rambi
I got banned for Assisted RMD and Random Hostaging
Okay here is my story, A guy named {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin was in game we met and started to work together he says lets go to the old hotel, We go there.
Wen we where there he said lets take a hostage, i said why we dont have any reason to, He sais ill will get one u build a jail , i said ok (Very stupid off me)
wen i was done with the jail he came with a guy (Dont know his name) {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin says Hostage hostage rope him, I said way what did he do he said that he punched him or somthing so i said okay and i did it (Also very stupid of me)
Then {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin Just stats punching the guy, Then i said in Local OOC Is that allowed {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin? i think thats agenst the rules , He said now its fine we i have a reason.
{TACT} Mr.Elite penguin Puched him and puched him until he was unconscious.
Then {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin starts jumping on him and kills him.
Then the admin came in and banned him and me without even talking to me about what happend

So i dint even touched the guy only {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin did
{TACT} Mr.Elite penguin wanted me to get banned i think
I was very stupid to listen to {TACT} Mr.Elite penguin and i hope someone will get it

Well this was my story
False i did not jump i was trying to avoid the unconsious body then i hit his arm when i was walking and then he did and the reason for hostaging was "dont get in a strangers house" so dont lie
Lol are u srly okay now i know it u where trying to get me banned
what no im not, im just stating the truth cause your trying to make me by lying saying stuff and missing out on stuff that i said so, yeah.
Man just stop it its not gunna work i am not lieing thats it
Rambi, I talked to Daniwuztaken. He says you pretty much had no part in the situation, just that next time you shouldn't listen to silly people. I'm approving your appeal, please in the future do not take part in any rule breaking activity. If you are unsure of if it's allowed, either ask an admin, or refrain from doing it if no admin is present.